Club Night

• Sage's POV • 1 week later •

"Why the club?" I asked sternly and uncertain. "C'mon we just turned 21 last month we're now legal adults!" Hailey stated pleadingly. "So?" I fought back. "We can now drink!" I doubted for a second then finally gave in. "Fine. But I'm not drinking, neither are you." I said putting my phone down on the kitchen counter. "Who said I was going to drink?" She asked. I just raised an eye brow and nodded.

Night time came by and it was time for the club. Honestly I was kind of nervous. What if someone starts touching me? I'm pretty insecure about myself. I dug into my closet trying to find something interesting. Maybe revealing but not too much. I mean it's the club right? I finally found a good enough dress to wear.

I put on the outfit and walked out of my room

I put on the outfit and walked out of my room. I wasn't the type of person to wear makeup at all. I walked out as my heels clicked on the wooden floor on every step. I got my black purse and sat on the kitchen table waiting for Hailey. Awhile later I heard heels clicking on the floor. I looked up and saw her in a cute simple dress.

"You ready to go?" I asked getting off the table

"You ready to go?" I asked getting off the table. "Yep." She said and we raced outside to my car. I stopped when I realized she went for the mclarren. (On the top) "We're taking the McLarren?" I asked tilting my head slightly. "Might as well ride in style with our badass looks." Hailey said making me smile lightly as I walked over. I got into the drivers seat and she got into the passengers. We both sang the song "I Kissed A Girl". When the song finished Hailey stared at me in shock. "Can you teach me to sing??" She said at me. I just laughed and shrugged. "No- yes!- I don't know?" I said laughing. "You should do singing on you YouTube." I wheeze for some reason. "I already do dumbass!" I laughed and she just crossed her arms until we arrived. "LESS GO!" She said when I parked into the parking lot of the club. We got our ID's out of our wallets as we walked towards the entrance.
The security guard asked for our ID's and let us in when we showed them.

We walked inside while I was behind Hailey kind of hiding. "It's so loud in here ." I complained. "What did you expect?" She sassed. Whatever. We went inside and went to the bar. I just sat down. I wasn't going to drink anything. Hopefully she wouldn't either. I went on my phone and scrolled for a bit through Instagram. I haven't posted in awhile so I decided to take a cool picture. It was simple but I edited it a bit to make it cool. While I was scrolling for TikTok the bar lady offered me a drink but I declined her offer. Wait where's Hailey? I asked myself and saw her talking to a bartender. Suddenly a random dude sat next to me. "Hey beautiful baby girl." He said trying to sound attractive but honestly he just sounded kind of stupid. When I ignored him he put his hand on my high. "Get your hand off of me!" I yelled at him and stood up off the chair. "Oh come on. You know you want some of this." Ew- "Huh, in your non existent dream reality." I said rolling my eyes trying to walk over to Hailey when he grabbed me and slammed his lips onto me. I pushed away disgusted by his actions. "Ew! Pervert." I said pissed off. Hailey showed up behind me. Hailey and I always had each other's backs when in need. "Don't touch her like that you nasty ass!" She shouted. All of a sudden two other guys surrounded us. Could this get any worse?