𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

We we're aback after hearing someone speak, causing us to let each other go swiftly, only to see Sunhi, standing by the end of the aisle while looking so surprised with what she witnessed.

"I knew it..." She said while walking towards us, shock yet certainty is on her face.

"S-Sunhi, let me ex-"

"Aya, why didn't you tell me that you really have a boyfriend?" She asked in disbelief, still managing the loudness of her voice to avoid attention, while scanning Namjoon from head to toe.

I glance at Namjoon and he's just giving Sunhi a timid smile while rubbing his nape. I took a deep breath before I held her hands to get her attention and pulled her a meter away from Namjoon.

"Sunhi, I will explain everything later but promise me first that you will never tell anyone about what you witnessed. Please, Sunhi?" I softly pleaded and I felt relieved when she nodded with a smile.

"Of course, Aya, I promise."

"Thank you so much, Sunhi." I said and gave her a very tight hug.

Sunhi is my bestfriend ever since I started college here in our University. She's in the same course, Accountancy, and we've became friends because of that one incident that happened to her. However, she was never aware of my relationship with Namjoon. After pulling away, I dragged her closer to introduce Namjoon.

"Sunhi, this is Namjoon, my boyfriend. Namjoon, this is Sunhi, my bestfriend." I said while pointing at each.

Namjoon offered her hand for a handshake and Sunhi lend hers as a response.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, from the Business Administration Department. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sunhi." He sincerely said with a smile.

"I'm Choi Sunhi, a student from the Accountancy of Business Administration Department. I'm also Aya's bestfriend since the start of her college journey here in the University. It's nice to meet you too, Namjoon, Aya's boyfriend." She sternly said with a smirk carved on her lips.

I noticed that her grip is starting to get tighter, and Namjoon is getting uncomfortable with it, so I nervously pulled her hand away from Namjoon's.

"You got a lot of explaining to do..." She whispered without removing her gaze from Namjoon.

I gulped nervously, as I try to put up a smile. I'm so doomed later for sure. I look back at Namjoon and saw that he's checking his watch, then a frown formed on his lips.

"Uhm... Aya, I only have ten minutes until our next class. I have to go now, I'll just see you soon, okay?"

"Sure, I understand." I approved while nodding my head, slightly feeling the pressure of being alone with Sunhi.

"Bye, Aya. Study well and don't exhaust yourself too much." He sweetly said and kissed my forehead.

"Same to you as well, Namjoon."

He gave me his sweetest smile, then he did a little bow to Sunhi before leaving the two of us here. I faced Sunhi and now, she's staring at me while her arms are crossed.

"Let's look for a place to sit?" I offered with a bashful smile.

She let out a sigh before nodding her head, so I held her hand and pulled her to the reading table inside our library. I offered her to sit down, as I sit on the chair in front of hers.

"Now, explain everything." She said in a serious tone, both hands placed on the table, as if I'm being interviewed for doing a crime.

I took a deep breath before I tell her about it. The teeny-weeny secret of mine will be revealed in any second now.