really nice

"So everyday my brother would hide in the bushes when he comes to pick me up from school, and always scare me. Sometimes he'd hide underneath the car and grab my leg!" I stated. We both laugh. I look at the clock.

   "Oh my god, we've been talking about me for almost 3 hours." "It's okay, I liked it. Your life sounds very interesting to tell." He said. "Thanks. What about you? What's your life?"

   "Oh it's just my mother passed and my father left me in this ship. That's it. Nothing interesting really." He said. "Oh god, Lucas I'm sorry. I feel terrible." "Don't be, please. It was a very long time ago. I still get to see my dad so it's all good. The Captains been more of a father figure to me than my father ever was and I'm glad to have many friends here. Just like having a family." He said.

   "Anyways, now that I know enough of you, I can be nice to you." He breathed. "But I haven't got to know you." "I already told you, that's pretty much everything. Except the fact that I was here for pretty much more than 4 years now and my life before that was me being bullied until middle school. And after that I had some decent friends and now here I am." He said.

   "Okay you got to know me, now we're even. I have a bunch of snacks and I can put on a movie for you here on your TV." He said. "Oh no Lucas, I'm okay really. I just need some sleep and drink my meds. That's all, thanks for the chocolate though." I stated.

   "Are you sure? I'm being really nice right now..." He chuckled. "C'mon Lucas, you're always nice to everyone." "to everyone I'm not, I've never been so nice to a person."

   "Well you're nice to me, cause I'm new right?"

   "Yes I'm nice to you cause your new. But I'm really nice to you cause you're cute." He added.