Chapter 55

TimeSkip: 3 Months Later
Iwaizumi's Pov:

"I'm leaving with out you~"

"No daddy wait up~" He ran out the room. He was wearing a miniature version of Tooru's jersey. We were going to surprise him by going to one of his games. Mieko ran to the car and I locked the front door. I got in the car and he put on his seatbelt. I drove us to the stadium and parked. 

"It looks so big!"

"Yep,"

"I wanna be able to go here."

"Don't worry, with your talent you will come here one day."

He smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked inside and we bought some popcorn. He pouted and looked around.

"Daddy where's mommy?"

"He's in the gym warming up, the game didn't start yet." 

"I wanna give him good luck."

"Here, there's a quiet moment after the teams thank each other so the players can get in their spots, during that moment you have to yell good luck as loud as you can."

"I will!" 

We walked to the bleachers and sat down. Mieko talked the rules of the game. He still doesn't want to join the neighborhood team. 

"Daddy why don't you play volleyball anymore."

"Ah, daddy doesn't have much time for volleyball."

"I wanna see mommy and daddy play volleyball together."

"I'll show you an old video of mommy and daddy playing volleyball."

"Yay!" 

Tooru's team and the other team started to line up. Mieko stood up and got on my back. As the gym entered the silence Mieko screamed. 

"Good luck mommy!!" Maybe the whole gym looked at the two of us. I heard a couple of aws and Tooru looked our way. He smiled and blew a kiss to the both of us. Then the game started. Mieko got down and he watched as the ball went into the air. The first team to score was Tooru's team. 

As the game progressed it was Tooru's turn to serve. I tapped Mieko's shoulder and looked back at me. 

"Hm?"

"Watch what you're mommy's gonna do." He nodded and watched Tooru. I watch his eyes glisten as Tooru threw the ball in the air before hitting it with full force and scoring the end point for the team. Everyone around them was saying their usual 'olay', Mieko looked so invested in the game. 

"Woah... that looks so cool." 

"Isn't it?"

"I wanna do that."

"It takes practice, and you already know how to do it a little."

"Do I?"

"Yep."

The game kept going on, and Tooru's team obviously won. Mieko and I got up. We waited up for Tooru. We caught him walking out and Mieko jumped on him. 

"Mommy that was so cool! And you won!!!"

"I won because you were there."

I smiled and Tooru team pat him on the back. 

"Tooru you coming?"

"Nah, not this time." 

"Alright goodbye mommy~"

"Shut up!" 

Mieko was going insane talking about the game. Tooru was snickering having his child being his own fan. Then a news reporter came up to us. 

"Hello, Tooru that was an amazing win against the team." 

"Ah thank you." 

"May I take a picture of you and your son." Mieko looked at the news reporter. Tooru nodded and picked up Mieko. 

"Are we taking a picture?"

"Mhm say cheese." 

"Cheese!" The news reporter took of picture of the two then started interviewing Tooru. After the quick interview Mieko smiled.

"Mommy let's go get cake to celebrate!"

"Hmm I don't see why not?" He said looking at me. 

"Sure, let's go get cake."