“Tem” Jan called in a soft voice placing a hand on my shoulder.

“Let Rett take care of him” Terence said and holding my hand, he took me out of the prison. At the same time, the guard of Randall’s cell informed through the link that Randall had woken up. I clenched my fists, while my wolf snarled aggressively.

‘Stay put. Let him be there for another hour’ I told the guard.

‘Yes Alpha’ he replied while I walked out of the prison cell.

Once Jan was out, Terence locked the cell with only Rett and the doctor inside.

“I had no choice” the doctor cried. “I didn’t want to do it. I was force-”

“You are lying” Rett imparted, his whole body shaking in anger. “You were not forced. You did it for money. You insult your profession. Doctor’s are meant to save a life, not kill” Rett said stepping ahead.

“I am sorry. I am really sorry. But I had to kill the child the child she was carrying” the doctor fell on his knees.

“The child she was carrying was mine and you took my child out of her body, like it was nothing” Rett hissed and then snarling, he shifted into his black wolf. 

The doctor screamed and rushed towards the prison gate, but Terence had already locked it. While the doctor was trying to open the gate, Rett bit his leg and then pulled him down. The doctor attempted to shift, but he couldn’t because of Rett’s hold on his leg.

The doctor cried in pain and begged Rett to let go. But Rett didn’t. Instead, Rett dug deeper into his leg, untimately chopping it off his body.

I sucked in a breath as I watched Rett bite the doctor all over his body, ripping chunks of his body and throwing it apart, even after there was no life left in him.

When there was nothing left, Rett stepped back and kept on growling repeatedly. I patiently waited until he was calmed down and only then I asked Terence to open the gate. While he stepped out of the prison cell, I wrapped an arm around his neck and rested my head against his.

I tried to provide as much comfort to Rett as possible through our mating bond.

“Are you alright?” I asked Rett and he nodded. Smiling softly, I then asked him to change his clothes and come so that we could deal with Randall together.

An hour later, Randall was sat on the chair, on the other side of the table, facing me. His eyes were swollen but even then he had that foxy look and I knew he would do anything, say anything, to get out of here. Rett was sitting beside me while all my friends were standing in a circle around us.

“Well, well, the whole gang is here. Why am I not surprised?” Randall said placing his cuffed hands on the table.  “What are you guys? Her personal guards?” he asked my friends, pointing at me.

Everyone glared at him and Randall sighed dramatically, before facing me. “I need to ask you an important question” he told me in a mocking tone and I narrowed my eyes. “Why are these puppies following you everywhere when you know how to fight?”

My friends growled furiously after hearing that. Rett caught Randall’s head and slammed it against the table.

Even though blood was oozing out of his nose after taking the hit, Randall laughed. His laugh enraged my wolf but I kept her at bay and patiently waited for him to stop laughing.

“I will tell you why” Randall said after sometime, wiping the blood from his nose, with his knuckles. He then smirked and looked at me, “They know you are a weak wolf who cannot protect herself” Randall stated and I gulped.