Boxes🍟🍔

THEME: Tenya notices that Katsuki isn't eating and specifically gets him a box of carbohydrates.

Tenya had been staring at Katsuki all day and he had started to feel uncomfortable. But now, the teen was nowhere to be seen. He popped another explosion towards Deku to cover up the sound of his stomach angrily letting him know that he was really hungry. But he couldn't eat, he didn't have any money to buy lunch or snacks. And there hadn't been any leftovers he was able to take from the anywhere. He scowled as the shitty nerd mumbled something .

"Shut up you shitty deku!" He snapped over  the sound of his stomach. he turned his focus back to the television, he'd been trying to watch the movie but now he didn't have a choice. He had to in order to ignore his stomach. He curled into the couch he was on, his knees to his chest. He was so hungry. The door to the dorms opened and he looked up. Tenya stood there with a familiar red and yellow box in his hand. It smelled so good. His mouth watered and he had to swallow before he started drooling over the smell of food. The black haired boy walked to him and sat next to him, earning stares as no one dared to sit next to him since he was so irritated. His favorite person offered the box and he took it with two hands, greedily ripping opened the flaps to see his prize. A burger and fries.

"How come Kacchan can eat in here?" Kaminari whined from the other couch where he sat between Kirishima and Hanta.

"I don't typically allow eating in here but he can clean up after himself" Tenya said as he ripped off the paper surrounding the burger. "Unlike some people"

Katsuki wanted to comment on how sassy Tenya sounded but he was too busy stuffing his mouth. Luckily, Ashido said it for him. He ignored them, moving so he could hold his prize better and this putting his legs across Tenya. The room went silent aside from the TV.

"What?" Tenya, ever the angel, asked.

"Dude, you're like centimeters from death" Hanta said. Katsuki rolled his eyes and moved on to the fries. He stuffed them in a few at a time, chewing contently. Tenya held out a hand and he placed three fries on it.

"Thank you sonic" He whispered. No one heard but Tenya, which was beside him.

"You have to tell me when you're hungry. I could've gotten something sooner" The teen whispered back.

"I can eat you"

"That's not... 'Tsuki that's not the point"

"But you didn't deny it"

"I didn't. When do you get allowance next?"

"Tuesday"

"Until then I'll take care of your food, okay?"

"Thanks babe" Katsuki murmured, slightly louder on accident. Todoroki, who was closest turned to them from the movie. Katsuki put a finger to his lips and the big coloured teen nodded with sparkling eyes.

Fun fact: a burger from any place fast food chain takes me 6-7 bites at most. Typical american lmao