(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

Gulf now wanted to see Mew. So after three days, he decided to visit him. And give him surprise.

Neither he informed Mew nor he contacted him once.

He just texted Mew that he is busy with doctor duty.

In evening, with bouquet of roses he went to Suppasit mansion.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

Mrs. Suppasit and Myra were discussing something. Myra saw when Gulf entered.

"Oh..Phi Gulf. You came? How are you?" Myra said.

"Hello Nong Myra. Hello Auntie. Im good. How are you.? Actually I came to see Mew. How is he now?" Gulf smiled.

"Hello Gulf. We're good too. Well he is better now. Im happy you came here. He is so lucky to have such a good friend"

Gulf just smiled.
"Come phi. Sit. Let me call Phi Mew."

"Nong its okay. I can just go and meet him." Gulf wanted to surprise Mew. Myra understood that.

"ohh phi..you brought this bouquet for me. So sweet phi.." Myra teased him.

"Aaa...yes nong this is for.."

"Hahaha...dont worry phi.. I know you brought this for Phi Mew. After all, he is your lo...friend" Myra laughed. Gulf glared at her. Luckily Mrs. Suppasit dint understand anything.

"Nong why are you troubling him. Gulf you should go and meet mew. He will be happy to see you.."

Gulf nodded and went upstairs.

Mew was standing facing window. He was holding phone in his hand waiting for Gulf's call.
Gulf dint even contact him for whole day. He was missing him. He was just staring at Gulf's photo and cursing him.
'Idiot..why are you so busy..i miss you naa...'

Gulf slowly without making any noise entered the room. He saw Mew's back was facing. He tiptoed and went behind Mew.

slowly said in Mews ear "Love i missed you too"

Listening to Gulf's voice..Mew immediately turned and saw Gulf in front of him. He hugged him tightly..

"Baby...oh my god..baby how come you're here..i missed you."

"Love i missed you too.. Did you like my surprise..?"

"Idiot..this is your surprise..i was waiting for your call whole day. I was missing you so much.."

"awww...love...i had already planned to come. And if I had already informed you then how would have I listened to you cursing.." Gulf chuckled.

They broke from the hug and kissed each other. "I missed you..im so happy you came" Mew said

"Love..im glad you're happy. Here this is for you.." Gulf gave the bouquet

"Thankyou babe..come sit. Let me see you properly."

They spent whole evening in embrace and talking non stop. Until they heard a knock on door.

"Phi its dinner time. Maa asked to call you and phi Gulf for dinner." Mawin was outside.

"Okay nong. We'll joining in 5minutes." Mew said

"Shit Mew. We dint even realise. Its late. I should probably go now."

"No. Please stay for dinner."

"okay okay. After that I will go."
Mew nodded. But he had something different in his mind.

Mrs. Suppasit, Myra and Mawin were already waiting in dining table.
When Gulf and Mew reached, they started having dinner. They were discussing things.

After dinner, Gulf said "Auntie thankyou for such tasty food. I should take my leave now."

"Gulf its already late. Why dont you stay here tonight.?" Mew played innocence game. He knew his mother well. She will support him.

"yes Gulf. Its too late. You should sleep here." Mrs. Suppasit said.

"Auntie.. How can I? I dont want to trouble you"

"Gulf stay. Your safety is important for us. You are not a trouble."

"umm. Okay auntie. Thankyou. But I dont have anything to wear"

"Dont worry Gulf. You can wear mine. And i have everything extra. Please stay." Mew said with puppy eyes.

"Okay. Thankyou auntie. Thankyou mew."

"Maa, I will take Gulf to my room now. You also go and take rest."

"Okay son. Good night!"

Both went to the room.

"Mew this was your plan right?"

"Aow..Gulf.. Why would I do that? And moreover, you dont wanna stay with me?" Mew acted as if he was sad.

"Mew.. I know you well. Dont play innocence game.."

Mew just showed his teeth.
"can I take bath..will you please lend me something to wear?"

"Yeah...umm..Gulfieee...canweshowertogether?" Mew crossed his fingers.

"You said what??"

"umm..can..we...umm..shower together?"

"shiaaa...pervert!"
Gulf ran inside bathroom and locked the door. His heart was beating fast.

Mew just laughed.

Once gulf was done with shower, Mew went next.
After that both went to bed.

As bed was big enough for two, Gulf was lying bit far from Mew.

"Baby why are you soooo far..come here. I want to hold you.."

"Mew what if someone came inside the room. Its better to keep this distance." Gulf hesitated.

"ohh...you are worried about this. I will just lock the doors."
Mew locked the door from inside.
"Now come here..naaaa...i wanna hold you naaa..."

"Meowmeow whats your age? 4 or 5? But I think kids are more matured than you.." Gulf giggle. And went close to Mew.

The moment Gulf came near him, he held him tightly.."So were saying something gulfiee.."

Mew started tickling Gulf..
"hahaha...sorry sorry..."

He stopped.."come now let me hold you tightly. Lets sleep"

"okay meowmeow..Good night!"

Mew kissed his forehead.
"Good night baby"

.
.
.
.
.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.