Nagito?! (fluff)

Hajime pov

Mikan just got executes before our very eyes.
"Puhuhuhuhu!"
We all knew and hated that laugh.
"New motive tiiiime!"
What? But someone just died...?

We headed to the gym, everyone as confused as me.

"Nagito will have the love disease, and I won't tell you what's gonna happen! Puhuhuuhuhuhu!"

Now that I think of it, where IS Nagito? "I'm checking on Nagito, because I haven't seen him."

"Ok Hajime!" Kazuichi said, giving his signature smile then talking with Gundam.

When I headed there, I paused for a second. Who DOES Nagito like? I will find out soon though.
When I knocked, I waited 5 seconds until Nagito opened the door.
"H-hey Hajime," I noticed that he had....drool...? Is he sick? I felt his forehead, and yep, he was burning. "Nagito you're burning up-" Then he latched onto my torso. Well I guess I have to bring him here like this. "N-nagito come o-" "Hajime, shhhhh" then placed his finger to my lips, the tackled me down.
What was happening? Does he like me..?
Nagito was snuggled up to my chest, I can't get him off now, at least I got him to the beach before he tackled me. So here I am, laying down on the beach, back on the ground, nagito on top of me and hugging me, while I played w his hair.