Chapter 3: The Hidden Sound Village

I and Orochimaru walked through the village gate of the Hidden Sound Village. As Danzo mentioned to me when he gave me this mission. It was a brand new village. It had houses, vendors, shops, restaurants, etc. It wasn't as crowded as Konoha. It also wasn't that advanced but it was nice looking village for a rogue ninja to be ruling it.

"You are back, Lord Orochimaru," Someone said. I looked to see the source of the voice was a boy a year younger than me. He had silver hair and glasses.

"Yes, I am Kabuto. I have brought a new addition to the village with me. No harm is to come to her in any shape are formed," Orochimaru said the last part seriously. I narrow my eyes feeling that fluttering sensation in my stomach again. 

'It's probably just hunger pains. After all, I didn't eat anything for dinner yet.'

"Understand Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto said bowing. "Is there anything else my Lord?"

"Yes I will like you to prepare a room for her back at the house," Orochimaru replied.

"I get right on that my Lord," Kabuto said pushing up his glasses.

"Good."

Kabuto bowed one more time to Orochimaru before walking off to complete the task he was assigned.

"Come on Kage why don't I show you around the village," Orochimaru said as he held his pale hand out to me.

I placed my other hand on my stomach feeling that strange sensation again. I didn't know what was going on, but I wasn't going to let it mess up my mission.

"You hungry?" Orochimaru asked looking at me holding my stomach. "If so we can check out the restaurants first and pick one to eat dinner at. It is Seven-thirty in the evening so that about dinner time." He said.

"Sure, but don't you eat dinner at home?" I said getting my facial expression emotionless as usual ignoring the strange sensation in my stomach.

"I do most of the time, but sometimes if I'm out in the village during dinner time. I just grab something to eat," he replied.

I nodded as he led me towards the direction of the restaurants. 

***

As we were walking through the village towards the location where most of the restaurants were located. We walk pasted a clothing store, weapon shop, and many other shops. The shop that caught my interest the most was a store selling a beautiful pink dragon plushie.

When arrived at the restaurant district. I spotted a Sushi restaurant, ramen shop, rice shop, and tons of other restaurants.

"You know what restaurant you want to eat at?" He asked.

"Koji's  Ramen House," I replied pointing at the ramen shop with a black cat face on it.

"Ramen it is," he said leading me over to the ramen shop.

***

"Welcome to Koji's Ramen House," A male voice greeted.

I looked to see the owner of the voice was a male with black hair, black cat ears, and silver eyes.

"Good evening Koji," Orochimaru greeted.

"Lord Orochimaru good evening," Koji said bowing as soon as he realized who walked into the Ramen shop. "I see you have a young girl with you today," he said looking over towards me.