»A Worth For Your Time«

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
:)

//3RD POV//

"F-fuck Dream please~"Karl begged,wanting him right now.""Please what love~?"he asks cynically.His pace was slow."F-fuck! Dream please can i fuck you?"Karl was close to his climax."Hmm~ idk,do you deserve it love~?"He bounced around Karl's dick."D-dream please~"Karl begged."I beat you, and now I'm gonna be riding on your dick as your reward~".He said,a grin spreading across his face.Karl flushed deeply being topped by Dream.Dream hummed,bouncing on Karl's dick "How does it feel love~"Dream moaned."I-it feels- g-good fuck....so good~"Karl gasped, overwhelmed with the feeling of 'Him inside of Dream'."Dream...F-faster please-"."Nu-uh that's not my name love~"He purred,leaving love bites around Karl's neck."M-master please- g-go faste-"Karl groaned at the feeling,Dream was ramming his ass on Karl's dick."A-ah fuck sooo big~"He moaned."D-dream so t-tight...holy shit"Karl said panting."Fuck fuck fuck Daddy...im..about to-"Dream moaned closer to his climax.Meanwhile Karl was close to his climax the whole time."D-do it fuck-!"Karl grunted cumming inside Dream,After that Dream followed him too."Untie me Dream right now!"Karl yelled."Jeez jeez here..."Dream untied Karl."W-wait Karl n-no!"Dream was back on track...sitting on Karl's dick again;-;.

"K-karl?"

"That's not my name right sweatheart?"
"Now i dont want to do this the hard way but its your choice"

"P-please wait-!"

What happened to Dream?

Mah manz need a wheelchair

=============================
Hello this is the end of the chapter i know its short but...im sorry if this is bad...but im making up for it for the 3K and 4K reads you guys gave.

Request:@Sachi_Clayton

GOOD BYE
I HOPE YOU ALL LIVE ANOTHER DAY