Bryce's POV: 

-AFTER BREAKFAST (IN TRANSFIGURATION)-

When I entered transfiguration, everyone turned their heads towards me. Hermione was scribbling on her paper when she looked back with an attitude then rolled her eyes and continued scribbling on her paper. "Your late Ms. Wood....again" Professor Mcgonagall sighed. "yes yes I got lost again." I said rushing to my seat - next to Draco - and setting down my books. "Ms. Wood, you've been here for 3 years, there's no way you still don't know your way around" Mcgonagall looked at me confused and disappointed.

I coughed and opened up my book as Mcgonagall continued to teach. Then I felt the heat of someone's breath on my neck. "late again Wood?" I had realized that's Draco's voice. I rotated my head quickly towards him and squinted. "Can you stop doing that- You keep scaring the shit out of me? '' I said, turning my head at my fingers, rolling my eyes.

"It's funny seeing you jump like that, I remember in 4th year when Dumbledore greeted you, you had jumped and it was the funniest thing to see." he laughed at the memory. "For once you remember something about me, it's like everyday your brain restarts and you forget everything you knew the day be-" I was interpreted by a slam on me and dracos desk, which as you may guess, made me jump.

It was Mcgonnagal. "Would you two like to come up and tell us what was so much more important than my teaching?" She said crossing her arms, which made me and Draco turn red and go silent. "thought so '' she said, turning around and walking away from our table to another aisle of desks. I looked over at Luna, Ginny, Daphne, and Hermione all snickering. "Can you guys shut up, you don't see me laughing when you guys get yelled at do you?!" I yelled. They immediately turned red, and looked away.

The bells had rang and I got up from my seat and grabbed my books, then walked out furiously.

I was walking down the tall hallway until I heard footsteps running up behind me. I didn't care. I stayed walking where I was and put my head down. Bad idea, next thing you know, I fell flat on my face, in front of EVERYONE. "Shit- sorry!" That would be Ginny. Weasley. She was always a bitch to me for no reason.

"Give me your hand." She said, holding out her hand. I gathered all my books and stood up. "Listen, I don't know who you think you are knocking me over on purpose and shit, I did nothing to you." I said dusting myself off. "I- I didn't mean to say it was my fault I was walking and not paying attention." She said slowly lowering her hand.

I scoffed and walked off. "Where do you think you're going?-" I ran into Blaise Zabini...