After the middle-aged man listened to the police officer, disappointment started to grow from the bottom of his heart. He thought the authority would sort things out for him.

However, he did not know how to describe his feelings after seeing such a situation. He then looked at his old mother's panicked face and his wife and daughter who were worried, he gritted his teeth and said, "There is no way to just end up like this."

"So what more do you want?" The voice of the auxiliary police officer grew even louder, "It's just a small matter, why must the elderly suffer along?"

The middle-aged man did not speak, but his hands were clenched into fists. Only he himself knew how wronged he was feeling in his heart.

He originally came to spend money and enjoy himself, who knew that he would be bullied to this extent.

The faces of the few locals were painted with pride. They looked down on the middle-aged man and then glanced in the direction of Baili Jia Jue as if trying to say, I will deal with you after I'm done with him.

The auxiliary police officer saw that the middle-aged man remained silent, so his attitude softened. He reached out and patted his shoulder, "All right, all right. All of you can go now. Oh! Have fun in Li City, you will never get to see such a beautiful landscape no matter how much money you spend."

After hearing those words, layers of coldness surfaced in Helian Wei Wei's eyes.

Little Qingchen knew that it was a precursor to her anger.

Sure enough, a second later, Helian Wei Wei spoke, "Excuse me, can't you see the injury on this man's face? According to Act 384 of the Criminal Law, anyone who intentionally harms the body of another person shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, together with detention or under supervision. In this matter, it is quite clear who the victim and the assailant are, these few..." Saying this, Helian Wei Wei reached out and pointed at the leader, "Since he was the one who made a move first, bringing harm to others, shouldn't he be interrogated instead?"

"You little..." When the male leader saw Helian Wei Wei pointing at himself, he immediately became enraged. The anger that he was holding inside of him all along suddenly erupted as he swung his hand across the air, throwing a punch at Helian Wei Wei.

This time, without waiting for Baili Jia Jue to help her out, Helian Wei Wei grabbed the man's wrist directly, putting great force on her fingers.

The man called out in unbearable pain, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go of your hand!"

Whack!

Before the man could finish speaking, Helian Wei Wei gave him a kick. Her movements were elegant and precise, with a speed so fast that he did not stand a chance to even respond as he flew half a meter away!

The auxiliary police officers started to feel annoyed and pointed at Helian Wei Wei with their stun batons, "You..."

"Justifiable self-defense." With just a few words, Helian Wei Wei managed to shut their mouths, "What? If you want to arrest me, that's fine too. I am in the position to report you to law enforcement, not only are you all not helping the victims, but you are encouraging the act of bullying and hooliganism. I believe that a lawyer's license will be useful no matter where I am, what do you say?"

All the auxiliary police officers were aware of a lawyer's work, so no one would want to mess with a lawyer.

Lawyers were not the same as commoners because they understood the law too well. If the matter escalated out of their hands, it was not good for them at all.