🌐 Rules

1. Follow theneguscommunity, the account adviser aaviddreaderz.

If contributors participated in this project and entered submissions NO FAVORITISM will be shown. This is a fair and square event. Only the BEST will win.

Shot out of this book on your message board. I am checking. Password is "Rules Followed."

Don't try to stack the odds in your favor. Please don't bribe the judge, me, aaviddreaderz. (though we do encourage communication). Don't rush me for the results, no hostility toward other participants.

 Don't rush me for the results, no hostility toward other participants

No bullying or vulgarity in the comments. No bitching about the results. If you can't handle the ruling then don't apply for this award...

2. English books only. Your book must have 7 Chapters. No short stories or poetry.

3. No read restrictions. Don't avoid entering because you think your book isn't good enough.

4. Tagging. The more tags we get the more books will be submitted. You must provide at least 10 tags, but we encourage more.

5. Add this book to your reading list and follow this account. This is solely for communication, and you are only required to do this for the duration of the competition.

6. Follow the judges. This is an ettiquite rule and you will be immediately disqualified if you don't do it.

7. Password: Rules Followed