Chapter 51: His Family Doesn't Like Me

Start from the beginning

Jian Qiaoxin was shocked. He thought of Xing Rou's words to him, so he could only grind his teeth and swallow in his stomach: "His family doesn't like me very much."

Mrs. Zhang guessed that it was because of the family social status situation. She said: "Do you live with your mister's family? If you don't live with them, what are you afraid of? Your man likes you. The most important thing is your man's attitude. If your man listens to his family, then don't bother to get married with him. But if he cares for you, protects you, and always thinks for you, what else do you have to worry about?"

Jian Qiaoxin's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he began to slowly recall Yan Gan's attitude towards him. He seemed...to always be on his side.

Although Xing Rou held onto his weakness, the man had always done everything in his favor.

It was always easy for people to confide in strangers. He hesitated for a moment, and finally said the most worried words in his heart: "I don't know what he thinks of me."

Mrs. Zhang:? ? ?

What's the matter with these two people, they have a child together, but don't know what the other person is thinking?

Jian Qiaoxin sighed and said: "I don't blame him, but I don't dare to ask. If I don't ask, I can still be at peace. If I ask, I get an answer that I might not want to face. To him and to me, it's not a good thing."

Mrs. Zhang said, "Then you don't plan to ask him in this lifetime?"

"I'll ask." Jian Qiaoxin said: "I have made plans."

When their contract expires in two years, at that time he has to leave without asking, he will definitely ask, there are too many regrets in life, just one less is better.

Jian Qiaoxin and Mrs. Zhang had finished washing the vegetables, only halfway through, Ran Ran woke up.

He went to the house to coax the baby, but it was well protected inside the food cover. At least when Jian Qiaoxin went there, there were a few mosquitoes hanging outside the food cover, but the little fat baby was not bitten at all.

He sat down and hugged the baby. The boy was crying, and he gently patted his back: "Is Ran Ran hungry?"

He put the baby down, took two steps to find the milk powder from the bag, Jian Qiaoxin went to find hot water to make the milk, the baby was eating well and drank half a bottle.

After drinking the milk, Jian Qiaoxin carried him out to play for a while. Mrs. Zhang said, "This baby will have a personality like you."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little curious: "Why?"

Mrs. Zhang smiled slightly: "I heard that the first child will always take after the one giving birth to them."

Jian Qiaoxin was holding the baby, and he was playing with its collar. The child was very close and he could smell the scent of milk on its body. The baby was soft and chubby, as if there were no bones. He looked at that soft and heart shaped face. It made him melt inside, he said: "It doesn't matter who he looks like, I just hope that Ran Ran will have a safe and sound life."

Mrs. Zhang felt that Jian Qiaoxin was really content, or in other words, he felt happy with what he had.

When the meal was almost ready, the baby fell asleep again. Jian Qiaoxin closed the door and said, "Should we call them to come back for dinner, or should we deliver it over?"

"Let's wait for them to come back, it's easier that way." Mrs. Zhang was putting the dishes out: "You two just got back today, and you made a lot of dishes, and it's quite inconvenient to deliver them over."