13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL

Start from the beginning

I can't believe my members are one curious girls! How could they ask that? To me? I think my face is already burning red because of their queeries!

"I don't know okay?! We just kissed!" I walk out, embarassed.

I slam the door of my room hard and locked it out of frustration. I rarely gets mad especially to my members but how could they think of me that way? I know it's normal for couples to do that, but I'm traditional. I won't do such things unless it is with my husband.

I sighed heavily and locked myself inside of my room for the whole day. I'm frustrated, I'm confused. I don't want to be like this.

I don't want to be so attached to Kim Jongin.

I don't want to fall and yet, I know I'm already on the verge of falling.

I have a feeling that I'll only need one more push and all the walls I put to protect my heart will be broken.

I can't love.. him.

Because I don't want to end up like her.

Miserable, alone, and tainted.

I didn't really grew up in a fairytale life. I didn't witness a love story from my parents. I.. don't want to end up like them.

"Jen.." I heard Jisoo Unnie's muffled voice from the outside of my door.

"We.. we're sorry. We didn't mean to make you mad." I heard her sigh. "We love you."

"I love you guys too." My anger quickly subside.

I got out of my bed and open my door only to be greeted by a cupid mascot? But instead of arrows, what he have on his visible hand is a guitar that he is currently strumming.

My brows furrowed, confused as I look for Jisoo Unnie but she is nowhere in sight.

I was about to ask the mascot when suddenly it shouted "HANA DUL SET!"

And before I could react, a very cute sexy beast is suddenly infront of me showing me his perfect irresistible smile.. how can I stop my heart from beating wildly inside it's cage?

"Niga neomu joha
ottoke ottoke~
niga neomu yeppeo
ottoke ottoke~" Kai dances like an idiot that I couldn't help but laugh.

I know doing aegyo is not his style but he is trying his best right now.

Why is he doing this?

"narang manna bollae
eotteohke saenggakhae?
janmal malgo malhae
jeohdago jeohdago~"

"You look stupid Hyung." The mascot whom I think is Sehun inside, commented.

"Yahh! You look more stupid in that costume!" Kai pouted and I can't help but laugh at their antics.

"What are you doing?" I asked in between my laughters, good thing I manage to take a video of that.. pfft!

I went near Jongin and was slightly shock with him kissing my cheek, my brows connected and he just smiled. "Happy monthsary Jagiya~"

Monthsary..?

"Yaah!" I shouted and smack his arms, "our monthsary is yesterday!"

Ugh, I suddenly remember my supposed surprise for him. I somehow felt bad that all my efforts are put to waste.

"What? Jagiya, we officially dated last month in this day." Jongin laugh and I think about it..

Hmm.. and by means, officially dated he means the day we are forced by our companies to date for show. I sigh heavily before forcing a smile. It's only been a month and my heart is already in danger.