"Um, yeah. I'll just pick at whatever you're having", Kate smiled. Taylor looked to the pool tables at Reid who was focusing on a ball.
"I'll be back in a bit", she said making her way up to Reid.
"Corner pocket", she whispered in his ear as he smirked hitting the white ball that hit the other into the pocket.
"Nice shot", Tyler said to Reid before looking at Taylor who bounced on her feet innocently.
"Oh you badass", he said as Reid smirked at her, pulling her into him,
"Thanks baby", he said kissing her cheek.
Reid looked at Pogue, making his way to them.
"Well, well, well...", he said shaking Pogue's hand, "how long have you been here?", he asked.

Taylor smiled, " a bit", she stated.
"Just been playing Aaron and Bordy, and would you look at that...?", Reid said looking at a girl at the bar.
Taylor smacked his head,
"Ow, sorry babe", he said before pulling out cash, " Blue cotton".

Pogue looked at Taylor with a smirk as she and him pulled out cash of there own just as Tyler spoke,
"Pink lace"

"Boys that girl hasn't worn panties since she was 12", Taylor stated as her and Pogue placed their bets down.
Reid raised an eyebrow as she stood in front of him bending over. They all huddled together, Reid's front pressed up against Taylor's back.
Taylor knew Reid used as the girl at the bars skirt flew up revealing she was indeed wearing nothing.

Both boys groaned slamming their heads on the pool table. Pogue collected the cash, "well, thanks boys", he said handing half to Taylor who smirked pocketing her share.
"Sorry boys", she smiled as Reid wrapped an arm around her.
"And how did you know she had no panties", Reid asked as Taylor turned pulling him into her. She grabbed his hand placing it in her jeans as he shuddered feeling her nakedness.
"Damn", he hissed smashing his lips on hers as she left his hand in her pants. Taylor pulled away with a soft moan as Reid pushed her up against the back wall playing with her private area. He kissed along her neck as she moaned pulling him into her more.
The music in the background changed 'I love rock and roll' played as Taylor wrapped an arm around Reid's neck and he moved his hand faster. She moaned as he sucked on her neck leaving small love bites. His other arm splayed across her waist as he squeezed pushing his body harder into hers. He hummed as she moaned his name, kissing her lips as he squeezed her butt.
"Shit", Taylor panted feeling her body tingle as Reid slammed his lips against hers as he felt her orgasm.
He pulled away placing his forehead on hers as she sighed, " your a damn tease", she said as he smiled kissing her.
He pulled his hand out from her jeans, smirking at her, he licked his finger clean. Her eyes turned pitch black for a second before disappearing. He laughed before pulling her into him and going back to the pool table.
Tyler had his arms crossed giving them a knowing smirk, "had fun?", he laughed as Reid shoved him.

"Okay shitheads, let's make a bet. $20 bucks each. You can't make this shot", Aaron gestures to the table.
Taylor smirked as Reid turned to her. She knew what he was asking.
"Kick his ass", she said as he kissed her cheek. He grinned lining up the shot. Time slowed as he took the shot.
Taylor looked up seeing Aaron seethed in anger, " pay up sucks", Tyler laughed at them.
"I ain't giving you shit", Aaron shouted before rushing forward but Taylor shoved her way through grabbing Aaron by the collar of his shirt, moving him backwards before slamming him against the wall.

"Taylor", Reid and Tyler called out to her.

"Take it outside", she heard Nicky before shoving Aaron out the back as his friends followed. Tyler and Reid took lead as they walked out first followed by Taylor who knew Pogue and Caleb would come.

"Pay up! He made the shot dickhead!", Tyler shouted as Aaron and his group of friends was ready for a fight.
"You bet him that he couldn't and he did".