。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia's finally back at her house. Her family decided to sleep for the whole day one they got back home. They only woke up for dinner and decided to sleep again.

She woke up the next day feeling more refreshed and the same goes with her parents. They're currently getting ready to go to The Burrow. Zoia chose to wear an oversized t-shirt and a biker short since she's going to bike to The Burrow and later as well with Anthony.

Her parents walked to The Burrow while Zoia biked. She had to spin around in circles multiple times since her parents were taking a long time.

When they arrived at The Burrow, she was warmly greeted by Molly Weasley right away.

"Oh Zoia! It's been so long," Molly gave her a big warm hug.

"Hi Molly," said Zoia.

"ZOI!!" Ginny ran from the living room and attacked her with a bone crushing hug once Molly let her go.

"Hey Gin," Zoia chuckled and hugged her back.

"Did you bring the stuff you bought in Japan?" asked Ginny.

"Yes, but not all of it belongs to you all okay?" Zoia answered. "I haven't—"

"Yeah yeah, I know Zoi, don't worry," said Ginny.

Ginny then dragged her to the living room, however as they walked past the dining table, she saw James and Lily there as well,

"Hey Zoia!" James beamed.

"Zoia!" said Lily at the same time. She stood up and hugged the hufflepuff girl right away.

"You got my gifts?" Lily asked.

"Yes — oh and I actually got you guys something as well, let me go through my bag," said Zoia.

"Really?" James suddenly jumped into the conversation.

Zoia then put her bag on the dining table and grabbed a bunch of green teas, kitkat bars, omamori and a fridge magnet.

"Oh Zoia thank you very much," said Lily gratefully and hugged the girl again.

"Zoia here kept buying stuff for her friends," her father chuckled.

"Spent hours in that tea shop buying everyone green tea, she developed a green tea obsession during summer," her mother added.

"Well, maybe we'll love green tea as well because of Zoia," James smiled at the girl, gratefully.

"Okay, yeah yeah Zoia is amazing now can I take Zoia please?" said Ginny.

"Ginny," Molly hissed.

"Well goodbye," Zoia smiled at them before Ginny pulled her to the living room.

As she arrived in the living room, she saw Fred, George, Ron, Hermione and Harry sitting together. She was surprised to see Harry but then she remembered she just talked to Lily and James. They all greeted her right away.

Harry's mood shifted right away when she saw the girl. Subconsciously he started smiling and couldn't contain the rapid heart beats he's experiencing. He felt his stomach do gymnastics and started to mess up his hair.

"Is that our gift Zoia?" asked Fred.

"Not all, just some," Zoia answered.

Zoia had to say, that's not yours multiple times until they all got their gifts. Ginny and Hermione were most grateful with the cute Japanese products she got them.