Almost caught

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mr. Valentino – Fuck angel. You are so fucking divine.

I blushed looking at the message.

"Kaia? Can you let me in please I need to talk to you." Moms voice came from outside my room. I threw my phone on my bed and grabbed my gown, wrapping it around my body.

I walked up to my door and unlocked it, "Hey mom." I greeted her. I think I know what she is about to say.

"I'm sorry for getting upset before. It is just a little difficult seeing people do stuff for your child when you can't top it." She says, tears about to spill from her eyes.

"You don't have to top it by buying things for me, mom. Just prove to me that you have changed and that you will never go back to your old ways." She nodded and pulled me into a hug. She rested her head against my shoulder.

"I will do just that. I really want to be a good mother for you, Kaia." She cries. I begin to run my hand up and down her back to calm her.

"I believe in you." I whispered into her ear.

She pulled away and held me at arms length, looking into my eyes nodding. She looked down and saw that I was wearing a gown, noticing I had just got out of the shower. She mumbled a quick "sorry" before exiting my room and shutting the door.

I went to my closet to choose my outfit. I didn't really have a specific style, I just wore what I felt like. Today I chose a top and some shorts as it is fairly hot out today.

10 minutes of fixing my uneven makeup later, I was ready to go next door to Mr. Valentino's house.

I ran down the stairs and saw bubbles, I picked her up and gave her a light squeeze and a kiss before putting her back down.

"Mom?" I shouted, walking to the hum of her voice.

"Yes sweetie?" She replied, tearing her gaze of the tv and reaching mine.

"I'm going to hang out next door, I will see you later." I said to her. She nodded in acknowledgement. Technically I'm old enough to leave when I want, but it is her house.

"See you later Kaia, have fun." She shouted as I moved towards the door, opening it. I shut the door and walk over to Mr Valentino's house.

Reaching his door, I take a deep breath and knock. After a few seconds the door opens and Mr Valentino stands to the side, allowing me to slip past.

"So, where is Arabella?" I questioned. If he called me over he was meaning Arabella wanted to spend time with me right?

"She isn't home. That is why I called you over." He spoke, standing right behind me. I had stopped walking when I got into the main room where the couches and the tv was.

"But why did you invite me over?" I asked. He walked up to me, circling me.

"Every since I saw you I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I knew I had to have you." He whispered into my ear, leaving a small kiss on the back of my neck.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. He was now behind me waiting for an answer, but instead I pushed my ass back onto his crotch and let out a breathless whine. He took that as a sign to carry on.

Pressing his lips to the sweet spot on my neck, biting it, I came back to reality. "W-we shouldn't." I moaned.

"If you don't want this, you can always tell me to stop. But if I don't hear that word come from your pretty little mouth, I won't stop." He groaned into my neck, pulling my hips back to his crotch allowing me feel his growing hardness against me.

I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck, grinding myself back against the hard bulge in his pants. It had been a few months since I had sex and I was so deprived. I needed this.

"Mr Valentino!" I managed to stutter out, panting because of how hot he is making me feel.

"Nathan." He growled, turning my body to face him, pressing kisses up my neck until they reach my lips. He took no time in slipping his tongue into my mouth, battling against mine.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting to feel his bulge against my centre. "So eager princess." He chuckled.

He carried us over to one of the couches and set us down so I was straddling his lap. We instantly went back to kissing. In the perfect position for me to feel his hard cock underneath me, I started rolling my hips. Soon his hips were joining me, in sync with mine. Grinding down, thrusting up. All until I heard the front door open.

"I'm home dad!" Arabella shouted, her voice echoing through the house.

"Shit."

Hey! I hope whoever is reading this has a great day! And if not, I hope reading my story has made you feel happy :)

Let me know what you think of this chapter. As you can tell this is not a slow burn story, I personally don't enjoy them too much. So that is why I wanted my story to be quite fast paced. This is also my first story so I'm a little rusty, but hopefully I will become a better writer :)

All my love,
Kitten. ❤️