Short Loki Imagine

Imagine...

You get a text from Loki saying he wants to meet you at the Asgardian Park for a picnic. You reply saying you'll be there in 10 minutes. You look in your closet and find a pretty green dress, and put it on. You put on some jewelry, and then your make up. You go to the park but you don't see Loki there. "Where is he?", you think. You look around the area, but there is no sign of him anywhere. You sigh and disappointed, you start to leave. All of a sudden you hear "Y/N!", and you turn around to find none other than Loki, standing in the near distance, holding a picnic basket.

You run over to him and give him a big hug. "I was looking all over for you!", you say,"I was just about to leave and head back to my chambers."
"I was looking for you too Y/N.", says Loki. "Well all that matters is were here now", you say as you kiss him gently on the cheek and you see him smirk.

You help him set up the picnic and then you guys start to eat. You are about to take a bite of your sandwich when you see the horizon line and the beautiful scenery. It was now later in the afternoon, and the sun was slowly setting right in front of your eyes. "Wow, It's beautiful.", you say as you admire the magnificent sight.
"Not as beautiful as you." Says Loki. You giggle as he looks at you with a somewhat serious face. "What is it Loki?", you ask worried. "Nothing, it's just...," you look at him as he gets on one knee and pulls a small blue leather box out, "Y/N, will you marry me?"

You gasp and find yourself trying not to faint. "Yes, yes I will marry you!!" Loki hugs you and you two enjoy the rest of the night at the park, joking around, and talking about your bright future together.

~Hope you like~ :)