Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)

"I, uh, I'm not ready for that." I blush and remove her hand from my chest.

She sighed and turned back to her brother, "I guess we should head back. Uncle said he needs help with something." She quickly turned back to me, "Oh! I forgot to tell you. I'm Y/n and this is the Golden Guard."

Phft! What type of name is that?

"You said that out loud again. But you're right. That is a pretty dumb name. Golden Guard." She laughs as the Golden Guard becomes upset.

"Bellos gave me that name! And its a title, not a name." He exclaimed.

"That makes it even more funny." She giggles as she hops back onto her broom. The Golden Guard just scoffs and crosses his arms and turns away.

"Hey, you need some place to stay for the n-" She got cut off.

"No! We are not bringing him home!" The Golden Guard angrily exclaims.

"No you idiot! I was going to say that he should stay at the Owl House. Duh!" She rolls her eyes, "Eda shouldn't mind. Although she hates us, mainly you, so she might say no. Luz is caring though! She might be able to talk Eda into saying yes! Now come on let's go!" She exclaims happily. The Golden Guard hops onto the broom behind her. "You coming? I mean, the only reason why we're going is because of you." She smiles at me.

I took a step forward before she pulled me onto the broom, right in front of her.

She wrapped her arms around me to hold the front of the broom, "Hold on." She whispers in my ear.
God, is she hot.

I quickly clug to the broom as we shot up into the sky. "Woo! Hoo!!!" She exclaimed as we flew up.
She is so cute too.

The flying steadied as we flew.
I looked down to see everything. "You like the view?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"How about we get a closer look?" She flew down, directly into the town.

"Hey Ed! Hey Em!" She notices two of her friends walking the streets.
"Hey, n/n!" The boy yells. "H-Hey-" The girl studders and blushes.

Soon she's taking us directly up into the sky. "Y/N!!!!" The Golden Guard screamed at his sister. She starts to fly straight once we're high enough into the sky, away from the market.
"Yes?" She smiles innocently at her brother.
"You are so irresponsi- Tree!" He yells pointing a head of us. She quickly turns around and wips around the tree. "I got it bro!" She smiles, before whispering into my ear, "Are you okay? You're gripping the broom oddly tight? Is it flying sickness?" I shake my head no and whisper back, "I'm just scared."
She pecks my cheek, "It'll be okay. I'm an excellent flier." I easily blush.

"Can you two stop making out?! We're here! Just land the damn broom!" The Golden Guard angrily says. Y/n smiles and softly lands.

She lets the Golden Guard jump off, then lets me jump off. She hops off and the staff flies into her hand.

"Y/N!!!" A weird bird worm tube thing comes out of the house. She laughs, "Hi Hooty." Hooty looks over at the Golden Guard. "Ugh! You!" The weird bird worm tube thing yells.

"Hooty, do you mind getting Eda and Luz?" Y/n asks. "Not at all! Hoot! Hoot!" The weird bird worm tube thing goes back to the house.

Soon out comes another human (which seems rare here), an old looking female in a red dress, and a dog with horns.

"Y/n!" The human and dog with horns runs to Y/n. The human pulls her into a hug then lets her go.

"Hey Luz." Y/n giggles, "And you too, King." Y/n pats the dog with horns on the head, who makes a happy squeak noise.