Seeing her for the first time

LMAOOOO!! This is all a complete joke- my friends and I joke about Jimmy Neutron all the time and as a joke i said i would write a story about carl and judy. So yeah this is all a joke so dont take it seriously!

"JIMMY!" I yelled as I ran towards my best friend Jimmy Neutron. I was excited. Today I was going over to his house for the first time. 

Jimmy turned to look at me and smiled. "Let's go. My mom said she would bake cookies for us! Then, we can read some comics and play some games." We started walking to Jimmy's house when our other friend Sheen came along. We finally reached Jimmy's driveway when I saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. But I silently gasped whenever Jimmy ran up to her and said "HEY MOM!"

I didn't realize that I started to gain a crush on her. But who wouldn't? I mean look at her. She has gorgeous brown hair. Her green eyes glistened when the sun hit her just right. But for the sake of my friendship with Jimmy, I tried to forget about her. 

"Hey there boys! I'm Jimmy's mom, Judy!" She said. 

"You're really pretty," I didn't even realize I said that until Jimmy, Judy, and Sheen all looked at me with a disgusted face. 

"Um anyways.. come on Carl and Sheen! Let's go play some games!" Jimmy shouted as Sheen and him ran to his room. 

"Carl? Are you going to go up with your friends?" Judy looked at me. Her eyes glistened as she watched me. I tried to say something but I couldn't. Instead I quickly ran to Jimmy's room. 

How could I ever get over this crush?