Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, I don't know what else I expected from drinking and smoking so much all in one night.

And then it hit me, all the events of last night came like a flash. I look over on my side to see Mattheo is not there, I mean I don't know what else should I expect, he's Mattheo Fucking Riddle the heartless son of a bitch everybody knows him as.

In all honesty I get it, we were both drunk AND high, it was a one time thing, a mistake. But why do I wish it wasn't though.

I got up and walked to my bathroom mirror just to see my neck, collarbone and chest covered in purpulish marks, I quickly took out my wand and covered them with a spell.

I put on my uniform, let my hair down and styled it like usual, put on my usual makeup just added a little bit more concelar to cover my eye bags.

I looked good for being hung-over if I do say so myself.

I made my way down to the common room to see Enzo on a velvet couch looking in the fireplace until he felt my presence.

"Where did you go last night I went to your dorm you weren't there? I got worried" he asked in a worried tone,

"Relax I was in the Astronomy Tower smoking THEN I went to my dorm and blacked out" It feels really weird lying to him but it was a mistake either way.

"Well c'mon then we're gonna be late for breakfast" and with that we make our way out the common room to the great hall for breakfast.

We make our way to our group and sit on our usual seats. I look around just to see Mattheo a few seats down with a random Slytherin blonde on his lap giggling like an idiot.

Well its nice to see where on the same page here, but why do I feel this feeling inside of me, its kind of familiar. Jealously.

I quickly push that feeling away and finish the rest of my breakfast.

I had potions for my first class again today, Merlin isn't this gonna be fun.

I walk in the classroom with my head up and take a seat, moments later Mattheo walks in and takes a seat next to me.

"Morning Hamilton" is all he says, the nerve this guy has I cant take it.

"Morning Riddle" I say with a smile on my face pretending like I'm not bothered by this whole situation.

"If you thinking about last night just know its was- "A mistake, I know Riddle you don't have to tell me we were both drunk" I say in a cold tone.

Mattheo's Pov

Why was I disappointed in her answer?

I guess I just thought she would care more about this, just like every other girl here.

But why? Why don't I have her to my knees just like everybody else. And the main question, Why do I want her to be so badly.

But I cant, it would put her life in so much danger and I cant risk that.

So I guess its back to the cold, mean act for me.

This shouldn't be so hard, I hold this act with everybody, hell its not even an act its just how i portray people, but for some damn reason she an exception .The point is she shouldn't be.

Your Pov

I didn't take long for Proffesor Slughorn to come in to the classroom.

"Welcome my dear students, today we are going to be making the polyjuscie potion, now will anybody tell me what that is" I had my hand up and surprisingly so did the boy next to me.