A/N [ Please read before starting the novel ]

Hello~~

I'm just starting out by thanking you for reading this fanfic. Honestly, I was just full of Todoroki brainrot these past days and I decided to write some self-inserts. And then I decided to write a whole story based on a quick drabble. Originally, the story was going to be written on my notes app but then I was just like "Ah, whatever" and decided to put it on Wattpad and throw it off into the void of the internet. So this is going to be warnings and ahead of time explanations so you don't get confused or surprised by anything in here. Also, I am really bad at writing in general. I wasn't really trying to impress anyone so be prepared for some pretty crappy storyline.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This novel does contain frequent swearing, as well as dirty jokes and smut scenes that get very graphic. This novel also includes drug use and alcohol references. Gore that gets very in-detail explanations are included in this fic. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE UNDER 16!! IF YOU ARE UNDER 16, PLEASE TREAD CAREFULLY, THIS FIC GETS VERY DETAILED AT TIMES!!

⚠️ TW ⚠️
There are mentions of su1c1de, r@p3, kidn@pp1ng, s3lf h@rm

NOTES:
- Y/N is gender-neutral so only they / them pronouns will be used
- Although Y/N's age is not actually stated, please be aware that they are in their first year of high school.
- Details like hair colour, eye colour, hair length, favourite clothes, food, etc will not be used in this fic in an attempt to make Y/N's interests, looks, etc be conpletely up to you. The only pre-determined detail is that they are around the same height as Todoroki.
- Although Y/N is gender neutral, please know that, with or without a dick, they won't be pegging anyone. If you do want that, simple request it and your wish is my command.
- All the smut happens after everyone graduates from UA because minors doing the dirty is a big no.
- Y/N is a generally nice person with no notable illnesses. They are a pretty put-together person. They can be forgetful, which is why they always write things in a planner and have it on them. They want to be a hero because they want to help people and they look up to heroes.
- Y/N's general backstory is as follows. They have a pretty big family, with two older sisters and one younger brother (their parents are alive). Everyone is healthy, happy, and get along well for the most part, ignoring the daily minor quarrels. They have an average yearly income and no notable financial issues. When Y/N was in middle school, their father had been attacked by a villain. He had been defenseless at the time and had basically accepted death. Then a hero came and saved his ass. Which led to Y/N's inital interest in heroes, soon developping into adoration. This all leads up to now.
- Y/N's quirk is inspired by Yaomomo's quirk and Aizawa's quirk. They are able to turn an object or living organism into a clump of floating molecules if they stare at the target for long enough without blinking. The time it takes for the target to decompose into molecules depends on its size, weight, build, etc. To keep the target in this state, they have to keep watching the target without blinking. Once they blink, the target reverts back to its original form. Using this quirk too much can result in getting dry eye and, in a worst case scenario, going blind. So Y/N needs to blink a lot throughout the day to make up for using their quirk. Using the quirk for too long does not have any physical effects because they can't keep their eyes open without blinking for very long, especially in a fight.
- The basic storyline starts with Y/N starting their first day at UA after doing pretty well on the entrance exams. I wanted it to follow the storyline as much as possible from the POV of Y/N instead of Deku. I will address the fact that this is an AU where chapter 306 never happens because I haven't read the manga and will not be able to properly write it in here. Some major character development events including Deku and Bakugo will not be addressed in this fic because I am trying to keep it on Y/N's POV as much to possible. If you dislike this, then this fic ain't for you. This fic is going through Y/N's struggles to become a hero considering how their quirk is quite troublesome. I did want to put in real life societal issues in here to bring some of the problems that happen in Japan to light. So there will be really dark themes in this fic. Things like angst will definitely be present in this.
- I will be taking any Y/N slander and use it as criticism for the better experience of the reader in my next fic, should any of you request for it. With that said, feel free to nitpick anything you dislike about them^^
- Unless specifically stated otherwise in the fic, it will be in Y/N's POV
- This will be updating twice a week because my original drabble was about two pages long and I don't think anyone will be satisfied with that.
- I am taking any requests! Character x Character, Oc x Character, another Y/N x Character, you name it. The only limits are that it needs to be from a fandom I am in / heard of, no shipping anyone under 14, and no smut for anyone under 18. Things like r@pe and harassment will also not be sexualised by me so don't request anything like that please. I can also write things that don't have any romance in it, if you want. Really, I will write nearly anything you guys want. Just throw it in the comments! Thanks for reading and enjoy^^