Prologue

I quickly pull him into my room and lock the door in a frenzy. What the hell is he doing here?!

" Todoroki, you know you can't be here. What if someone sees?? "

I turn around and massage my temple for a moment. Headaches. That is all I get around him. Headaches. Upon being unresponsive, I turn back around to face him. He's just standing there. His head is looking down at his feet, which are shifting nervously.

" Todoroki, do you even realize what will happen if someone spots you in my dorm? Mina will definitely find out and then the whole school will hear it and I have absolutely no emotional or mental preparation for something like that. Are- are you even listening?? SHOTO TODOROKI. "

When he hears me yell out his name, he flinches and looks up from his shoes. I get a proper look at his face. Oh. That's got an effect on me. A furious blush is plastered across him and his eyes are averted from mine. One of his hands come up from his pocket to cover this discomposed look on him.
I take a step closer to him, my interest suddenly piqued by this reaction. Noticing my coming closer, Todoroki takes a small step back. With little room between him and the locked door, there's not much he could do.

I take another step towards him and he does the same backwards. At this point, he's completely pressed against the door. I take one more step and my body is mere inches away from his. I raise my hand and remove his from his face. Oh, that is too cute for my heart. All the fear and frantic thoughts from earlier have completely dissipated from my mind. I lean in towards him. His heterochromia eyes are still avoiding mine. I can see him trembling. I've never seen this side of Todoroki. It's incredibly intriguing. What if I were to..