✨😏Helping Electric x Michael sail 😏✨

(A/N) 

Hey peeps demonfriends here and I am here to make you guys a new Chapter! So I hope you guys enjoy! This took so long to write it and i had so much fun with it too. I hope to get more chapters in for you guys in the future because I am slowly losing ideas so hopefully I can keep going!😅 Anyways lets get to the story! yay!

(Y/N)'s pov)

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I gowned and rolled over to face them only to see electric sitting on my bed. she smiled at me and waved.  She then layed down on her stomach forward and said "hey can you introduce me to the cute boy that is about my age please?" I giggled and sat up and got out of bed and walked over to my closet and got dressed in my outfit. (outfit that you were wearing)

I pulled my hair into a cute hairstyle and walked out of my closet. I walk over to nikki who was leaning on the doorway looking at something or should I say someone. I giggled and said " ok fine come on let's go talk to him but you first have to turn back into your human form".  

she looked at me and nodded, she then closed her eyes and turned back to her human form.  I grabbed her hand and I walked her to micheal's room. I knocked on his door and he said "come in!" I grabbed the door knob and pushed it open the door wider and we walked in. We saw Mikey sitting on his bed on his phone while ennard was hanging on the roof. I shock my head at ennard and looked at Mikey and said " hey Mikey I want you to meet my friend nikki she wanted to meet you". 

 Nikki walked forward and waved I looked at Mikey and saw he was looking at her with wide eyes. I smerked and I started to walk out of the room but before I did I said " hey ennard circus baby wanted to talk to you about something but I don't know why". he growled and crawled into the air vents and headed to Lizzy's room. I closed the door to leave the two love birds alone and walked to Chris's room to hang out with him. I love hanging out with him.

(Nikki's pov) 

I watched as (N/N) closed to door to the room and I slowly started to freak out. i turned around only to see that micheal was now on the foot of his bed and was now staring at me. I giggled nervously and looked down. I then looked back up only to see that micheal was patting the spot next to him on his bed. I slowly made my way to the bed and sat down next to him. I placed my hands on top of each other and took a deep breathe. 

I soon heard micheal say something. " hey umm you can call me Mikey if you want,  how about we talk about each other and get to know each other?" he said. I looked at him and I smiled and blushed a little. I think I saw I little bit of a pink tint to his cheeks but I might be seeing things because he would never love someone like me. I then saw him put I hand up to the back of his neck and rub it. while slightly giggling and he looked down while rubbing his neck. i looked at him again and I swore I saw him blushing but don't know for sure. I slowly breathed out and started to talk about myself. while he listened.

(Y/N)'s pov)

Me, Chris and Lizzy were sitting outside of Mikey's door listening to the conversation that was going on between them. Soon we noticed micheal's hand  was slowly moving to nikki's hand and I said bursted through the door and Yelled "I ship it!"  They both jumped from the sudden bang and scream.