♡ iwaoi - sleepover? ♡

Start from the beginning

"Deallllll!"

It took only 30 minutes to set up what Oikawa called an "acceptable tent". To Iwaizumi's standards, it was a pillow castle, but he supposed that wasn't the end of the world. No, far from it.

Iwaizumi liked the idea of their little fort being a castle, even if it was just a small thought. It was stupid, he was sure, but when Makki and Mattsun had begun writing 'IwaoI' on everything they could find, Iwaizumi couldn't help but noticed the 'I's looking like towers and the 'wao' being the base of the castle.

Not that it was something he'd ever say aloud, though, so he quickly let the thought go. Iwaizumi carefully set another pile of textbooks on the edges, pulling his mind from it's constant thoughts about Oikawa.

Despite it looking luxurious, it was quite small. Iwaizumi and Oikawa only barely fit pressed up against each other and Oikawa's feet hung out the edge.

"Do you still have a pair of my pj's here, 'kawa?"

Oikawa blinked, shaking his head to bring himself out of his own thoughts. "Yeah, top drawer across from mine. Grab me a pair while you're at it?"

The next thing Oikawa knew, a pair of his most dorky alien-printed teal pyjamas were thrown at him. He huffed, but let it slide since Iwaizumi at least grabbed them for him. "I'm gonna change now so I'm kicking you out. Go to the bathroom or something."

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes again and Oikawa was sure it wouldn't be long until they were permanently stuck up there. Regardless, Iwaizumi made his way to the bathroom, flicking on the light before closing and locking the door.

Oikawa was quick to change, so he had a decent amount of time to himself. With no idea as to where his phone went, he spent a good 5 minutes questioning his existence.

Lost in thought, he didn't hear Iwaizumi return until he found a pillow thrown in his face. "Hey, Oikawa, stop staring like that. You're freaking me out!"

Oikawa blinked and pulled himself into reality. "Sorry, sorry."

"It's all good. I'm hungry, go order the pizza - the usual, you know."

Oikawa had no idea what 'the usual' was supposed to mean, considering they never ordered pizza, but he figured cheese and pineapples would be fit. If it turned out that Iwaizumi didn't like pineapple on his pizza, Oikawa would just kick him out.

"Mhm," Oikawa hummed, "sounds great."

It wasn't until the food had arrived that Oikawa realised it might not have been a good idea to also order a 2 liter of Pepsi so late, especially considering he got really hyper just by coffee, but when did good ideas ever mattered to Oikawa? Never. He poured him and Iwaizumi drinks in the biggest cups he could find.

Iwaizumi raised his eyebrows at the huge teal cups. "How much teal stuff does one need?"

Oikawa rolled his eyes, handing Iwaizumi matching teal plates. "A lot, Iwa-chan."

"You're weird," Iwaizumi commented, "and obsessed."

Oikawa was a person who relied heavily on impulse. Now was no time to change. "Uh-huh, sure, but believe it or not there is something I love more than teal and aliens."

"What would that be?"

Oikawa was 100% sure his brain had shut off and he was going to die, but that didn't matter. He pulled his best tiktok f-boy face, looking Iwaizumi in the eyes as he said, "You."

"Not as much as I love you."

Excuse Oikawa? He wants to be excused. He is not ready for this, he wants to leave. Iwaizumi catches him before he can run away, unfortunately. "Wait - 'kawa, I'm sorry, that was stupid, look-"

Oikawa frowned, and looked aside. "I'm - Actually, Iwa-chan, it's okay. But I don't think you get how I meant it."

"You're didn't mean it romantically?" Iwaizumim's brow creased.

"No, I did. I just thought-"

"You?! Thinking?!"

"You're so mean!"

"I'm pretty good at multitasking. I can be your boyfriend and 'mean' if you want me to."

Oikawa paused, and then smiled. "Well I can be so much more than that, and your boyfriend too."

"Oh yeah? Is that a challenge?"

"You bet it is!"

"Challenge accepted!" 

end :) 

wow!! its weird to think its been a full year haha. just feels like 2 months or something.  <3