𝟯 ㅡ 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"Stop touching me.."

"Why hyung?" 

Beomgyu tried to squirm out of Hueningkai's grip. "Because Soobin, Yeonjun hyung and Taehyun are going to be here soon.."

"What does that have to do with me touching you. They know that we're dating." Kai smiled.

"I don't care. Stop touching me!" Beomgyu pulled out of Kai's strong hold.

There was a knock at the door.

───── ❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞ ─────

Beomgyu of course wouldn't say it outloud, but everyone knew that he didn't feel safe around Hueningkai.

Everytime someone familiar to Beomgyu was around, he would always be by their side, he didn't want to be near Hueningkai. He didn't want to look at Hueningkai. He didn't want to hear Hueningkai.

He didn't want Hueningkai.

He wanted freedom.

───── ❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞ ─────

Beomgyu managed to get away from Hueningkai, he knew it wouldn't last long but he wanted to be away from him for at least five minutes.

Escaping to Yeonjun's apartment was the best option he had. It was far away, and Hueningkai didn't know where it was located. But he will soon.

"Hyung plea-please help me.." Beomgyu sobbed out, burying his face into his hands. Yeonjun was sitting next to him on the couch, rubbing his back up and down trying to calm the boy down.

"I c-an't stand this any-anymore." Beomgyu hiccuped. 

Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu into a tight hug, "I'll help you all I can." Yeonjun said and placed a kiss on the younger's soft hair.

───── ❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞ ─────