Chapter 1 the mansion

At the Avenger tower everyone is gathered waiting for Fury to tell them the mission. Fury then walks in and says to the Avengers "we have a pretty big mission in New Orleans there is many deaths and disappearances. I have no idea what we're getting or who so we have to go undercover for a little bit to get to know the place and see if there is anything". Natasha says "so we don't even know what or who we're dealing with here". Fury says "not exactly we have a picture of a family from the 1973 and they have been spotted in New Orleans and and word goes they haven't aged a day". Everyone looks around confused but then heads to their room to suit up. They are all suited up and getting in the jet, most of them are asleep but Wanda and Pietro are still up betting each other. Wanda says it's just a coincidence but Pietro says it's not and their vampires or something out of the ordinary. They finally land undetected their in the quarter looking around and then they see 3 suspicious guys heading somewhere. Natasha and Wanda notice so they go follow them they walk up to a mansion and then they go in. Natasha and Wanda look at each other and Wanda says " we should go in their they must have something to do with it" Natasha then says "we don't know what or who's in there we don't know what we'll walk into I think we should wait for backup". Wanda doesn't listen and starts walking to the back to see if she can sneak in through a window or something. Natasha has no choice but to follow her they end up finding a unlocked window and they go inside.