Lady Dimitrescu x Reader x Karl Heisenberg

Start from the beginning

Y/N : You two are unbelievable. You can't spend a minute without yelling at each other, are you ?

Alcina : I'm sorry, draga mea. You know how my brother can be so childish.

Karl : And you know how my sister can be so bitchy.

/ You rolled your eyes and sighed a little\

Y/N : Of course as always.

Alcina : Anyway, I wasn't aware of your visit draga mea !

Y/N : Well because of the snow it's been a long time since the last time I came here. So I decided to pay a visit now. But I didn't know Karl was here too. May I know why ? It's quite rare of you to be here Karl.

Karl : I was just wandering around, kitten. That's all. But now that you're here, my little journey is announcing itself more pleasant ~

/ Alcina slapped the back of Karl's head. Poor hammer boy let a very german pronouced 'ouch' next to a german insult. You laughed again\

Alcina : Stop those pervert and disgusting comments toward Y/N ! She/He/They deserve respect !

Karl : It was a respectful compliment ! Du dumme Schlampe ..

Y/N : He's right Alcina. He didn't say anything wrong hehe. Moreover you make comments like that too.

Alcina : Maybe. But it's more poetic.

/ Karl smiled and chuckled. He was happy to see his dear kitten standing up for him. Even though he tries to appear as the big bad wolf who yell at everyone and give everyone a fuck, he just melt each time he's around you. You were his only light in his life, the only sane thing, the only thing who kept him happy in this whole mess. And how happy and relieved he was to know that Miranda didn't touch you. He just loved the way you smiled and blushed at each of his compliments, how you loved watching his work. You were so beautiful/handsome. Your (E/C) eyes, your (S/C) skin, your (H/L) and (H/C) hair. Did you even have a default ?
Alcina scoffed again and groaned. Why ? What does Karl have that she has not ? Of course she knew that her draga didn't make any preferences between her and her stupid brother. But the huge lady just so loved her draga that she didn't bear anyone near her/him/them. She wanted her/his/their love, her/his/their attention. She never felt strong feelings toward anyone before. So spending time with her draga, doing picnics along with her three daughters, doing piano lessons with her/him/them. They were the best moments.
After a moment, Karl went to you and kissed her/his/their cheek. You could smell his old cigar smoke coming out of his mouth and feel the touch of his beard against your skin\

Karl : I wish I could take you with me to my factory but I guess you wanna stay here for a while. Moreover the three little minx were so eager to see you. I would be pretty sad to take their aunt/uncle/pibling away from them so I let it pass this time hehe ~ but you can pass any time later. You're always welcome there kitten.

(Y/N) : I was planning to give you a visit at your factory anyway Karl. Don't worry.

Karl : Oh I'm not hehe. Anyway see you later kitten !

/ Karl left the manor after also saying goodbye to his nieces. Alcina smiled, happy to be alone with her draga at last. She walked over to you and stroked your head. You smiled at her, appreciating the kind gesture\