Lady Dimitrescu x Reader x Karl Heisenberg

Note : "Pibling" is a mix between "parents" and "siblings", it's the non-binary term for uncle/aunt.
(S/C) = Skin Color
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) / (H/L) = Hair Color / Hair Length

You are a count/countess whose family had been friend with Dimitrescu and Heisenberg's families for decades. You've known Alcina and Karl for decades as well. You weren't part of Miranda secte but are aware of what is going on.
And less to say that Alcina and Karl are jealous of each other and in competition for your attention.

/ It was a very nice day today, with beautiful sunshine and a little fresh air. It was a change from the icy days with the strong wind that could blow away a whole house and the snow that blocked all the roads. Needless to say, you were going to take the opportunity to see your dear friends.
Being a count/countess, one can expect friends of the same social standing, disciplined and serious. So it was. But the Dimitrescu family and the Heisenberg family were not what you would call "normal" people. At least this was especially the case with your two dear friends Alcina and Karl.
You had known them for what seemed like an eternity. You had followed their stories and evolution with Mother Miranda. Despite all the infatuation with this sect, the Cadou and the development of their powers, your friendship never ceased to exist. You have and will always be there for each other. They were the siblings you never had. They were very protective of you, treating you like a china doll; even more so since they got their powers. But if that's all it was, it would be fine. But it was not. It was Lady Alcina Dimitrescu and Lord Karl Heisenberg after all.
On that beautiful day, you decided to go to Dimitrescu Castle to meet Alcina and visit her three daughters, Karl might be there. And if not, you were going to see him in any case right after your visit to Dimitrescu Castle. After an hour of ride, you arried at destination. The imposing and impressive view of the Victorian castle faced you. The beauty of this house had always fascinated you. The immensity of the castle was both incredible and terrifying. You were never a fan of big spaces, you preferred small places where you could feel safe. That's why you loved the safe areas of the Heisenberg factory : they were small, heated rooms with the only sound being the mechanical movements of the machines. Of course you also had your own little places in the Dimitrescu castle, Alcina had set up some especially for you.
You knocked on the door twice. After a few minutes, Bella opened the door. A bright smile appeared on her face as she saw you. She didn't waste time and hugged you tightly. Her smell was a mix of fresh blood, books and florish perfum\

Bella : UNCLE/AUNT/PIBLING Y/N !! It's been so long since the last time I saw you !!

Y/N : I missed you too honey ! Because of the stupid snow I couldn't come and you know it's complicated for your mother to take you with her in those conditions. By the way, is your mother here ?

Bella : Yes I know Uncle/Aunt/Pibling Y/N. Oh ! I must say you're here on right time ! Yes she's here and Uncle Heins too !

Y/N : Oh really ? That's great I can see both of th-

Alcina : OH YOU ARE SUCH A WHINY CHILD KARL !!

Karl : OH I'M THE CHILD ?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS STEAL Y/N'S ATTENTION AWAY FROM ME !! LIKE A HOPELESS CHICK !

Alcina : WHAT ABOUT YOU ?! YOU LOOK LIKE A LOST PUPPY AROUND HIM/HER/THEM !

Y/N : Them ... I see. Again ?

Bella : Since two hours. It's funny though.

/ You sighed deeply and went inside. The loud and commanding voices of Alcina and Karl were the only sounds that echoed through the corridors and the entrance hall. You were used to their regular arguments. But the arguments about you were the most devastating. You arrived in the living room where the stairs were. Alcina was standing in front of Karl who was swinging his hammer frantically. The huge lady was holding her hat so that it would not fall off because of her sudden movements. A mix of old cigar and Victorian cigarette smoke could be smelled at miles away.
The scene may have seemed oppressive or frightening, but to your eyes it looked like two children squabbling. You even let out a little mocking laugh, which drew the attention of the two leaders. Alcina was surprised by your sudden presence and coughed a little, embarrassed, while Karl gave you his most charming smile\