The diary

Ban's POV

(6 years old)

"It was a normal day for the most part. Mother was in the garden with my new born baby brother zeldris. Dad was like always Burying him self in work and had no time for his family.  Like I said a normal day until I Heard a strange voice but I couldn't identify where or Who it was coming from. It scared me a bit but I brushed it off thinking it was nothing till I heard it again about a hour later. This continues for the rest of the day.

(9 years old)

One's again I heard the voice and ones again I had no clue what's it's saying. But other than that the strange voices it was a pretty good day training went pretty good. Estarossa turned 8 today and again like every birthday for any of us dad didn't show up sometimes I feel pretty bad for him I remember how horrible I felt about not growing up with him around but I got used to it.

(12 years old)

I still hear the voices it's become a part of every day life. But other than that I feel like I'm being forgotten not even mother seems to love me any more. Dads always Busy and mom's is ether scolding Estarossa or taking care of zeldris. Not that I mind but how about a little support?"

Then nothing the rest of the pages were roped out. Like someone or something didn't want what was written down to be read.

"I don't understand why would sir. Meliodas's parents Hurt him like that?" GilThunder said with a concerning tone.

"What I want to know is more about the voices" king said in his casual tone.

"Hay ban is there more?" Marlin asked

"No the rest of the pages seem to be ripped out" I say answering marlins question.

"By how though" gowther questioned

"Probably by the captain" king answered

"Don't just assume things knowing cap'n he wouldn't write something down just to get rid of it" I said not dismissing the strange event. We were all trying to figure this out. How were meloidas's parents, why did they treat him the way they did, and how or what was the voices that the cap'n spoke of.

I can't believe he had to go Through this