“I don’t care! At least there’s whipped cream!”

          “Do you know what the result of this would be?” Alli asked me as she turned around, running her index finger across the bottom of her eyes, stopping at the tip. I let out another laugh. Though, I didn’t know what the result would be, so I shook my head. Oh, well.

          She sniffled once before hooking her arm through mine, “Tom would end up licking Cody’s face.”

          I let out a small gasp of shocked-slash-surprise-slash-disgust. I would’ve guessed that Cody had managed to get away from his strong little brother instead, if I hadn’t laughed my energy away. I shook my head and pulled the both of us out of the dressing room.

          “How many times have you witnessed this?”

          She stopped in her tracks, making me stop as well, as she fixed her gaze on the wall in front of us. One of her eyes began twitching as her upper lip began curving upwards, looking like she was thinking of a very bad memory. Needless to say, she’s seen this more than once. “Almost every time he does his first show after a while,” her eyes darted into mine, “you do not want to know how it feels like, watching your little brother lick your older brother’s face.”

          “Alli!” Cody’s distinct voice appeared behind us, before growing louder. I jumped slightly at how sudden his voice boomed behind us. “Merinda!” And then the next thing I know, he dashed past us into the nearest toilet, with Tom running in tow of him. “You girls are gonna pay for this!”

          “Sure, we call dibs on the bigger room in the next hotel we live in!” Alli yelled back in triumph. Wow, I could imagine her torturing her brother all these years. She seemed so professional, doing this. I laughed at their silliness.

          She’s so insistent on making her brother’s life miserable, it’s actually pretty funny. I mean, I sympathize Cody but Alli made this seem so fun and, well, easy and hilarious. Maybe it’s payback to Cody’s constant name-calling aimed at her that twitched a nerve in her, I don’t know.

          “Anyway,” Alli said, pushing her naturally silky, blonde hair behind her shoulders, “speaking of which, we should probably go. The car is already waiting for us behind the arena.”

“You two,” Matt wiggled his eyebrows at us with a (hysterical) stern expression, pointing at us with his index finger alternately, “no funny business.”

          “Matt, we promise won’t do anything,” I assured him for the last time, letting out a small laugh. He’s the manager, so I don’t really blame him for being paranoid. Besides, I was supposed to room with Alli, while Cody, Tom and Matt were supposed to room with one another.

          But since Cody begged Matt to switch the sleeping arrangements, now Tom and Alli are rooming together and Matt’s sharing a room with the bus driver. I didn’t really have a say in it but at the same time, I didn’t really care, to be honest. All I needed was a comfortable bed to sleep and then I’m satisfied already.

          “But then,” Cody began after a few seconds, “Matt, I’m a guy. I’m turning sixteen soon and I have hormones. And we’re both guys, and I’m sure you know I have my needs sometimes so I won’t be able to control myse―” I whacked him in the stomach and shot him a disapproving look before feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

          Oh, wow. Nice going, Simpson, very, very, extremely nice going. Cough, not. I cleared my throat awkwardly while Cody chuckled and looked up to a even more paranoid Matt. “Don’t worry, Matt. He’s kidding.”