The Black Cat Phantom

Start from the beginning

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): Sorry darling, I can't risk anyone knowing that I'm here. This agency's been trying to track me down for as long as I can remember. Don't take it personally but I can't let you inform them I'm here.

She removed her arm that was pinning me to the wall and pulled out a smoke bomb. She moved her soft hand from my mouth and reeled me in kissing my lips passionately before gently biting me on the neck, symbolizing how she'd claimed me as hers.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): Until next time my gloomy moon flower.

Before I could say anything else, she threw down the smoke bomb and vanished out of sight. After the smoke cleared I continued down the path of rose petals and came to the next note, which was located by Ruby and Weiss's Bed.

Note 3: It had been three days since Y/N had last seen The Black Cat Phantom. He had began to become even more obsessed with her since that first night they met. Desperate to find her, he began traversing through every alley way in Vulkixa City in hopes of finding the Phantom again.

Y/N(Detective): How the hell can it still be pouring rain after three whole days. *checks watch* It's already two in the morning, I've searched every alley way in Vulkixa and still haven't found her. Maybe it's time to call it quits...

I sat down with my back on the wall and buried my head in between my arms resting on my legs.

Y/N(Detective): *chuckles and sighs* It was foolish of me to think she'd actually love a nobody like me isn't it? She's probably done this to every other detective signed onto this case. Gods I'm such a fool to think she'd even consider me to be any different...

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): And what if I told you that I did think of you differently Mr, L/N?

I looked up and saw Blake standing in front of me, her mature figure looking even more so from the upper angle I was looking at her from.

Y/N(Detective) *lowers head* It's fine, you can stop doing this whole act with me now Phantom, you've won. I'll go back to the agency tomorrow and tell them I'm resigning from this mission.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): So, after I risk myself being seen TWICE now, you're just going to give up on me?

Y/N(Detective) I don't want to give up on you, but how do I know that you haven't done this with every other detective whose had this case before me? How do I know that this isn't some ruse with false promises of love? Just like with everyone else I've... I've... *sigh* forget it.

I felt her soft hand raise my chin up to meet her amber gaze.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): Do you think I would have risked sneaking into your office if I didn't think you were different than those other scum bag detectives?

Y/N(Detective): ...

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): It's a yes or no question Y/N.

Y/N(Detective): *sigh* No...

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): Do you think I would've kissed you and marked you as mine if I didn't want you?

Y/N: *trying to look away* N-no...

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): So what other proof do you need Y/N? Why can't you just accept that I actually love you?

Y/N(Detective): *lowers head* I don't know... maybe it's because nothings ever worked out before. Maybe it's because I'm afraid of what's going to happen if I let my guard down again. Maybe it's because I don't know if I can take my heart being broken again...

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): Again?

She looked around us and held out her hand, gesturing for me to get up. I accepted her hand and she helped me pull myself back up on my feet.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): It's not good for either of us to stay out in this kind of weather, follow me.

She took my hand and we walked over to the table, lit by a set of velvet candles. I noticed a note on the table and picked it up before sitting down.

Note 4: The Black Cat Phantom takes the detective back to her house. There Y/N will tell the Phantom about his past, and perhaps may  even find his new beginnings of love here.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): So, if you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by "again" earlier?

Y/N(Detective): *sigh* About a year ago I was with someone, shocker I know. Her name was Lila, and she was, or at least I thought she was, the one. We were happy for a while, about six months, but one day I came home from work and she was sleeping with another guy. Turns out, she'd been seeing this other guy since the first week we'd started dating. To realize all that time you spent putting every bit of love and devotion into someone was being taken for granted and tossed away... well surely you can understand how that can destroy a person. And since then I've been just stuck, endlessly wondering around the dating scene trying to find someone to call my own again. Someone who'd fill the empty space in my heart, but every time I'd go on a date, I'd just become super abrasive. Maybe it's because a part of me is too afraid to give love another chance, yet another part of me wants to stop spending every night in that empty and cold apartment alone.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): I-I'm sorry. I had no clue you'd been through all of that darling.

Y/N(Detective): It's alright, I shouldn't expect you to be informed of something you never could've known.

I felt her hand reach across the table and begin to caress mine gently. I looked up at her and smiled faintly. We stayed that way for several minutes before Blake stood up and blew out the candles. She reached out her hand once, inviting me to take it. I stood from my chair and walked over to her, clasping her hand softly in my own. She led the both of us through the dimly lit dorm room and stopped suddenly. I looked down and could faintly make out the rose petal path, which I realized split into two directions now. One led back to the door of the dorm and the other to Blakes bed.

Blake(The Black Cat Phantom): *leans head on Y/N's shoulder* I know you're afraid and maybe have reservations about loving someone again. But if you would be willing to do me the honors, I'd love to start something with you. I can't promise it'll be perfect, but I can promise I will never leave your side. What do you say, will you be my one and only darling?

I looked ahead of me at the two paths and pointed towards the one that led towards Blake's bed. She giggled and walked the both of us over to the side of it. Suddenly she pushed me down onto the mattress and began kissing me passionately. As much as it caught me off guard, I quickly melted into it and let Blake take dominance over the situation. We were caught in a heavy make out session for several minutes. Blake separated her lips form mine, gasping ferociously for air and tossing her mask aside. She collapsed on top of me and gently stroked my hair as her amber eyes gazed up at me. Her face was cherry red and I could tell she was worked up quite a bit from the role-playing.

Blake: Was tonight good for you my darling detective?

Y/N: Anytime I get to spend with you is more than good my Black Cat Phantom...