2

"HUH!" I yell and mom grunts. "Tiana.. what happened?" Eraserhead asks and I look between the two of them. "We were young, I was moving... I didn't want to tell you." Mom says and I start freaking out. "He's my dad!" I yell and Mom nods. "But you said he was dead!" I yell and she nods.

"I know what I said but... that was a lie." Mom says looking down ashamed. I put my hand on my forehead as my whole mind blows. "I have.. a daughter?" The man asks and we look at each other. "You know your quirk? You have the same thing as him." Mom says as we stare at each other. "You can cancel quirks too?" I ask and he nods. "Like this?" I activate my quirk causing my hair to fly above my head and my eyes glow red.

"Oh my god." the man puts his head in his hand resting his elbows on the table. "Oh my god." I say blinking. "Ah shit.." I rub my eyes and reach into my back pocket. "I lost my fucking eye drops." I groan and the man slides his to me. "Dry eye." he says and I nod. I drop them in my eyes sliding the drops back to him. "I'm... I'm sorry. to the both of you." mom says and I stare at her.

"Mama why'd you lie to me?" I ask and she sighs. "I don't know. As the years went on I wanted to introduce ya'll but it was never the right time. Are you mad at me?" Mom asks and I shake my head. "of course not mama." I say looking down. "Shota I'm sorry I hod this from you." Mom says and the man stares at the table.

"I just... I had no idea." Eraserhead says and mom nods. "I know... I'm sorry." She says and I tap my fingers on the desk. "Um... not you know break this whole thing up but, am I in trouble?" I ask and they both look at me. "What do you know about Dabi and the league of villains?" Eraserhead asks and I shrug.

"Literally nothing. We were just..." I look to mom and blush and lean forward. "Hook up buddies." I whisper and mom smacks my head. "YOU'RE 16!" Mom yells and I rub my head. "I KNOW!" I yell back and she huffs. "Anyways... I didn't know much about his work. He would come over after school before mom came home from the diner and we hang out. Watch TV and shit you know. He never like to talk about the league and I never asked because I didn't want to know." I say the eraser head nods.

"Thats not helpful. He escaped out of the police car using Kurogiri's portal. We were hoping you'd know where he went." He says and I shake my head. "I only knew his name was Dabi and that he worked with the league but the was only from the news." I say and Mom sighs. "Did I not raise you right? I mean come on! I know better than to be doing shit like this! Sex, villains, and I know you stole my bottle of whisky so alcohol! Who are you?" Mom asks and I start crying.

"I'm sorry mama." I look down and cry silently. I hate seeing that disappointed look in her eyes, she looks so angry and sad. "Maybe I should send you to the private school. Get you away from all this. I know this is my fault for never being home." Mom sighs and I look up. "No mama please don't send me there! That place is full of crazy people! Please I'll do better, I promise, I-i'll get a job help with the bills? Please mama anything!" I beg and she sighs.

"Um..." Eraser head chimes in and we look to him. "If you want... I can have um.. Suzuki come live with me for a while." He says and I give him a look. "No! Hell no I'm staying with my mom!" I say grabbing mom's arm. "Right mama!" I say and look to her. "I don't know... Maybe thats a good idea?" She says and my heart drops. "N-no no no.." I mumble and she grabs my hand.

"I don't know... I'm always working, the only reason this happened was because you were acting out looking for my attention. Maybe you should get to know your father. He will be able to watch you." Mom says and I start crying. "But I don't wanna leave you! I wasn't doing this for attention I swear!" I say chocking on my own breath. "Than why were you doing it?" She asks tears forming in her eyes. "I just... I wanted to... I WAS BORED I DON'T KNOW!" I yell and she whips my tears.

"Shota are you sure about this?" Mom asks and Eraser head nods. "Yes. I teach at UA now we live in dorms. I can have Suzuki move in with me and my kids and I can be with her all day." He says and I just stare between the both of them shocked. "What about school!" I yell and mom looks at me. "Don't act like you still go to class." Mom says shooting me a look making me blush.

"Well I am a teacher I could home school her." Eraser says and I scoff. "Come on mom! You can't seriously be considering this!" I say and mom nods. "I think I am... this sounds amazing." Mom says and I stare at her wide eyed. "Suzuki I'd like to get to know you. If you'd let me." Eraser head says and I tap the desk. "I don't have a fucking choice do I..." I say tapping my finger to the desk.

"it'll be alright. I still have Sunday's off so I can come and get you so we can spend time together." Mom says and I just stay silent. "Alright um... Here take my number." Eraser hands Mom his phone and she puts her phone in. "Oh wow these are your kids? They cute.." She smiles at the phone and I huff. "Adopted. Hitoshi is the same age as you and Eri is 6." he says and I look at them.

"He's cute." I mumble and Mom smacks the back of my head. "Stop it." She mumbles through her teeth and I grunt. Mom puts her number in and hands him the phone. "You too." He says handing me his phone. "Fine.." I grab his phone putting in my number. "Hey so whats gonna happen when you guys find crispy?" I ask handing Eraser back his phone. "Dabi? With luck we can arrest him." I say and nod.

"Do you like him?" Mom asks and I shake my head. "No I was just wondering. I know he's very... sneaky." I say and Mom sighs. "Well I trust that you were safe." Mom grumbles grabbing her purse. "I'm not a complete dumb ass. I'm on birth control." I whisper to her and she cups my cheek. "This isn't a punishment. I love you very much and I don't wanna not have you here. I just think maybe I can't give you what you need right now. I'll still call you everyday and like I said I'll see you on Sundays." She says and I feel tears build in my eyes again.

"I know..." I sniffle and she kisses my forehead. "Ok um.. well I guess we better pack your stuff. Shota?" Mom asks and we all stand up. "Yes your car or mine?" He ask and Mom awkwardly laughs. "I don't have a car, I took the bus here." Mom says and I sigh. "Oh ok come." We all walk out and Eraserhead stands next to me. "Um... you can call my Shota, it's nice to meet you." Eraser- Shoto holds out his hand and I shake it. "Yeah alright." I grumble and we walk out to his car...