"Now that's heroic, you were willing to eat something that could affect you in any way or could actually kill you than drain the blood out of the man's poor life." Alicia said.

"I don't know, but I think that people put garlic in their meat while cooking or barbequeing it." Lily said.

"What's wrong with garlic?" Natasha asked.

"It's poisonous." Vanessa replied while finishing her fries.

"They also put salt on the stake which means it makes it an antibiotic." Katherine pointed out.

"So what you mean to say is that garlic is poisonous to you guys but when it's mixed with salt it becomes an antibiotic?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah." Lily replied.

"How come we didn't know about this?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"We? Don't include me because you were always sleeping on late night stories when we were young." Alicia said making Natasha roll her eyes at her before she said "well that explains why ma was unbothered."
When Vanessa's phone made a beep sound it immediately caught Katherine's attention, Vanessa looked at her phone and saw a text from Michael saying 'come to me', she looked around and didn't see him but before she could ask he sent another text saying 'in the woods.' The wolves house didn't have a fence and the back yard was not so far from the woods so it was clearly easy for her to understand where she must be headed, Vanessa placed her phone in her small purse which had a medium long gold chain as a hand and wore it on her left shoulder before she stood up not knowing Katherine was paying a close attention to her.
"I'll be right back." She told the rest.

"Where are you going?" Alicia asked.

"I'm, um, I'm going for some fresh air." She replied before she walked a few steps from the table.

"I'll go get the boys." Lily said before she finished her third beer, when she stood up her body swayed a little towards Natasha, Natasha held her by her arm to give out support.
"Careful." Natasha said.
"Thanks but I'll manage." Lily said after a giggle.

"Okay sit your ass down, I'm gonna go call them." Katherine said while she stood up and walked towards the back door.

Meanwhile Gabriella was done taking a few napkins with a plate of barbeque steaks on her hand. "Are they having fun?" Benson asked Gabriella while using a steak fork to turn the stake upside down. "Yeah they are." She replied.

"I gotta say, so far I feel bad for thinking they'd end up bringing us trouble." Brian said while brushing a spice sauce by using the kitchen brush on the rest of the steak.

"As long as we don't get involved in any of their problems anymore." Benson said.

"No matter what happens we'll still have each others back and protect our family." Brian added, Benson looked at his wife with a smile earning a smile back from her and gave her a kiss before she left.
When she approached the table she placed the plate and napkins on it before she could sit down.
"Where's Vanessa and Katherine? Did they leave because of the barbeque?" She asked.

"Vanessa went to get some fresh air and Katherine went to get the Marcus and Richard." Natasha replied in a bored tone before she took a fry and threw it in her mouth.

"I can't believe I almost forgot that they came with Richard and Marcus." Gabriella said.

"Mrs Benson can I have the steake now?" Lily said in a drunk tone.

"Oh here it is dear." Gabriella said while placing a steak on Lily's plate by using steak fongs "looks like you had too much to drink." She added while chuckling.