Birthday blow

A few days later, it seems that Shawn has been spending a lot of time with his friends. I mean, I'm happy for him yes but worried too. I got in contact with my parents they sounded so happy to hear that I'm fine my mom was actually crying over the phone and once we got off the phone I cried all day.

But, I got over it later on. I lay on the couch and watch reality shows. "Alright babe, I'll be back." Shawn says kissing my forehead. "Hey where are you going?" I ask rolling on my stomach. "To check on Mackenzie and the baby." He says.

"Oh right, when is the baby due again."

"September."

"Boy or girl."

"She won't tell me."

"Likely." I roll back on my back.

"I'll be right back I promise I just have to bring her some stuff and I'll be back." He leans over me. "Don't be home late I have school in the morning."

"So do I."

"So I'm giving you a curfew."

"Your joking." He squinted his eyes at me. I raise my eyebrows.

"Wow, okay I promise I won't stay out that late, but if I leave now I can get your present." Shawn says heading for the door. "But my birthday is tomorrow." I sit up.

"I know, I'm getting it early." He says.

"What is it?"

"Surprise."

"Ugh! Tell me."

"Good bye Vaya." He hums as he leaves. I get bored a little later so I decided to kik people. I kik Dillan, and talk to him about school. I've been going to the high school for a while and so far I'm a really good student.

Vay_bae: So in Mr. Love's class do we have to do all the math problems?

Dillan_doe: Just the Evens

Vay_bae: Ok

Dillan_doe: So my brother told me what happened at the lake

Vay_bae: What did he say?

Dillan_doe: He said that you agreed to go out with him.

Vay_bae: WTF No I didn't I turned him down because I'm with Shawn. You didn't believe him did you?

Dillan_doe: ....

Vay_bae: I can't believe you Dillan!

Dillan_doe: Vaya, he was so excited you should've seen him.

Vay_bae: I gtg I'll see you in school.

I throw my phone at the bottom of the couch and think about how stupid Dillan can be sometimes. He actually believes that son of a Bitch. Why can he just believe that his brother is a jerk?

The next day I wake up and see Shawn cooking breakfast. I start to get up but without looking up from his pan he says "Don't move." I lay back down. "If I don't move how can I get to school?" I ask. He brings me breakfast and kisses me on the cheek. "Happy birthday," He smiles. I smile too and say "Thank you."

"I can't wait for tonight." He whispers.

"Is there a party?"

"Yeah, but it's more private."

"Can't wait." I kiss him softly. An hour later we both were headed to school. Shawn pulls up in front of my school and I notice Darren walking across the street. "Kiss goodbye?" I say. "Sure." Shawn and I kissed for a long time, I watch Darren look at us. He was jealous. "See you later." I say getting out of the truck. "Bye." He then drives away.