"Anyways, how are you doing in your classes?" "Any new friends?" I asked with curiosity. "Oh, I made some new friends" "They are cool, but not like you guys" he chuckled. I shook my head "Obviously" I 'tsk' him and he laughed. The waiter came and we ordered our ramen.

*20 minutes later*

We were eating and I decided to take a picture of Hyunjin eating ramen since he looked cute. I quickly put my phone on my bag and continued eating and talking about random things.

_____

I paid for the ice cream and gave Hyunjin his. We left the place and decided to sit on a bench.

✔️@Lil_fox

♡︎3.2k liked by Llama~boy, Minho'shoe, Vocalprince, Yeet_Lix, and others.

✔️@Lil_fox: I kept my promise 😌@Llama~boy 💓

*comments disabled*

I sighed, content with the ice cream. "In one month it will be officially one year of being together..." I smiled looking at the dark sky. "Time does fly very fast" Jinnie chuckled softly. "It's has been better than I expected honestly" I looked at him. "What do you mean?" He made a confused cute face that made me chuckle. "I thought that we will argue a lot" I licked my ice cream adverting my gaze the other way. "Why?" He settled his posture on the bench now looking at me. "I don't know.." "You know that some couples fight a lot, and I guess since we are a bit different so I thought we were going to be one of them.." I looked at him.

"I mean, we are a bit different but.." "I've never thought of that" he took a bite of the  ice cream cone. "But I'm glad we are not like those couples..." "I don't like to argue with you" he squeezed my hand and I giggled. "Me neither" we stayed silent for a bit. "Oh, did you know that Byeol is Eric's sister?" He suddenly said and my eyes widened. I shook my head. "I didn't know" "No wonder they look quite similar" I laughed and he agreed.

We finished our ice cream. "We should get going, it's getting late" he took my hand and we left.

______

✔️@Minho's hoe

♡︎5.1k liked by Lil_fox,cats_and_squirrels, Vocalprince, Yeet_Lix, and others.

✔️@Minho's hoe: Thank you, Innie for talking with the meanie! Now I have my plushie🥺

comments

✔️@Lil_fox: omg tinyyy! @Llama~boy I want one!🥺
➪✔️@Llama~boy: I will see if I can find one for you💓
➪✔️@I.love.dark: @Llama~boy Whipped
➪✔️@Vocalprince: @Llama~boy 🤢
➪✔️@Llama~boy: oh shut up! @I.love.dark @Vocalprince

✔️@cats_and_squirrels: You welcome!
➪✔️@Minho's hoe: Did you guys see something?
➪✔️@Vocalprince: What? No.
➪✔️@Yeet_Lix: No
➪✔️@Lil_fox: No
@I.love.dark: No
➪✔️@Llama~boy: No
@Bang_Chan: No

Friday
3:00p.m

"Ok, now, first couple, pls move forward and get in position, it's time to test the first half of the dance" Byeol indicated. Choi Hangyeol and Lee Jihoon moved forward and were now in their positions. In the room there was Ms.Hwasa that came to supervise a bit today with the dance teacher Mr.Lee(Dino from SVT).

The first pair started dancing and everybody was shook with the how good their dancing is. When they ended, everybody clapped. "Not bad!" Hyunjin said and pointed with his finger at me indicating us that is our turn. I nodded and Hyunjae and I moved to the center of the room. "Jeongin and Hyunjae in your positions" Hyunjin indicated ready to put play. We got in our positions and the music started playing. We waited four seconds and started dancing.

At one part of the dance Hyunjae's face went super close to mine almost kissing me since it's one of the movements of the dance. I heard some squealing and gasps. Seventeen seconds later, the song stopped since the first half finishes there. Everybody clapped and we chuckled and bowed. "I- You guys showed so much connection!" "So far you guys are the best" "No offense" she looked the other pair with a gentle smile and turned to us giving us thumbs up. "What do you think, Hyunjin?" She said and everybody's attention was on Hyunjin now. He stood there with a serious face but quickly changing it when everybody's gaze was on him, but I saw it. "Yeah, good job" he smiled but I know that it was forced.

Is he ok?

"Ok, everybody in positions, we will teach you the final half of the dance" Hyunjin instructed and we did as told.

Hello there!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

Stay healthy and strong!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛