𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ➪ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I totally understand, most of my friends a boys too. Well, actually, there my brothers friends. But we're all kind of, like a group, I guess. I only have one girl friend and she's my roommate. But we don't really hang out that often."

"Cherry," she beamed and held out her pinky, "let's be best girl friends, forever."

"I like that idea," I grinned and linked pinky's with her, symboling a pinky promise to be best friends forever. We both went to the show section and chose some shoes to go with our dresses. Hermione got some pink ankle wrap ones, and me some silver stilettos with jewels.

We excitedly went to go pay for our things and left the shop

We excitedly went to go pay for our things and left the shop. Cedric had already left a while ago so I spent the rest of the day with Hermione. I know, what are brothers for? I got some more ink and a new quill, as well as some parchment and the new books I needed. Hermione got lots of parchment and ink, as well as the books we needed for the new term.

I told Hermione I'd meet her at the ice cream place since I needed to go to Olivanders. Turns out that when you try and hex your brother with a spell and it rebounds, it might break your wand in half.

I entered the shop, the chatter from outside faiding away, and I approached the counter and called out to Olivander.

"Hello?"

Suddenly a man appeared in the corner, walking slowly over to me with a smile.

"Miss Diggory," he beamed, "now what can I do for you?"

I cleared my throat and brought my wand out from my bag. He saw the wood, that had been snapped in half and chuckled.

"Well that's not good is it?" He laughed and turned around to go find another wand, continuing to ramble on about my brother and father.

He came back up to me with a wand in hand and passed it to me with a smile. I feel an immediate connection to the wand as the old man placed it in my hand. It was like the world had stopped around me. I felt powerful, strong, like I could take on the world.

I smiled up at him and he nodded at me with encouragement. This is my new wand.

I hung out with Hermione and my brother at the ice cream shop for a while after that

I hung out with Hermione and my brother at the ice cream shop for a while after that. Then soon, Hermione's parents came to pick her up and my brother and I traveled home, ready for the new year at Hogwarts.

And before we knew it, it was September first. I packed everything in my trunk and got dressed in a casual outfit; some white jeans and a cream coloured knit sweater with a white too underneath. I paired some scruffy black trainers with it and brushed through my brown hair, also doing some simple everyday makeup and layering in some gold jewellery before making my way out the door with Cedric and my dad.

 I paired some scruffy black trainers with it and brushed through my brown hair, also doing some simple everyday makeup and layering in some gold jewellery before making my way out the door with Cedric and my dad

When we got on the train, Cedric and I went to our usual compartment. We talked for a while until his friends came in. I was about to leave but they forced me to stay. They were being very annoying, per usual. So I stuck my head down and began to read. The book I was reading at the moment was called Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It was a Muggle book that was written back in 1813. It was a really great book. I loved reading Muggle stories. I prefer fiction to non fiction; it helps me zone out and step into a world of my own imagination.

Eventually, after reading quite a few chapters, I decided to take a break from the constant tormenting and go get some food from the trolly lady. I grabbed my brown backpack, which had my money in, and shoved my book inside before making my way down to the other end of the train.

When I reached the trolly lady. I glanced over at the two boys she was serving, but I payed no attention. One of the boys turned back to the compartment, while the other stayed stood up. I took the silence that had now emitted through the corridor as a chance to speak.

"Two pumpkin pasties please," I spoke politely and both the trolly lady causing the boy stood at the door to turn to look at me.

"Oh Harry, hi," I smiled, noticing it was him and he gazed down at me. An awkward smile appeared on his face along with a slight blush as the trolly lady handed me the pasties. I exchanged them for the money and she turned to Harry.

"Anything sweet for you dear?" She asked and he tore his gaze away from me to speak to her.

"Oh, no I'm not hungry, thank you," he smiled and she nodded, leaving to the next compartment.

"Hi," he muttered and I smiled up at him.

As his green eyes looked over at me, I couldn't help but blush, the thought of when Harry helped me with my panic attack that night at the World Cup and me cuddled up to his chest out of fear. I could feel my face going red as I came back into reality and noticed the silence that had filled the two of us.

"Erm - how are you?" I asked, fiddling with the front pockets of my jeans.

"I-I'm good, I'm good," he answered, "how about you? You know after everything that happened."

"Oh I'm fine now," I chuckled nervously, "thank you, by the way. I never thanked you for helping me."

"Oh it was no problem," he smiled proudly.

A few seconds of silence issued between the two of us before Harry spoke again. "Erm - we have space in our compartment if you want to come and sit with us?" He asked.

I thought for a second and readjusted the strap of my bag, that was carelessly slung over my shoulder. "Yeah," I smiled sweetly, "I'd love to."

Harry smirked and stood aside for me to enter their compartment. He held the door open for me and I walked inside.

"Cherry!" Hermione beamed, immediately standing up and giving me a hug and Ron gave me a sidewards facing high-five followed by a fist bump.

"Nice to see you haven't forgotten us Diggory," Ron smirked as I sat sat down at the window seat. I giggled as his words and Harry took my bag, putting it in the overhead lockers for me. He shut the door, sitting down next to me and the four of us talked for a while and ate our food. I also started writing in my journal after a bit, using a Muggle pen Hermione had given me. It was so cool, you didn't have to keep dipping it in any ink, it already had the ink inside.

I had really gotten to know Hermione, Ron had Harry at the World Cup and Hermione and I then spent that day at Diagon alley together too. I think it was safe to say, I'd finally got some good friends that weren't also my brothers friend, and I could actually talk to. I did have a few friends that I shared a dorm with, but I didn't talk to them on a daily basis.

________________________________