David squeezed in beside Madena and passed me a cup of water. I raised my weak right hand and took it from him with a thankful smile and brought it to my dry licks. It felt heavenly as the coolness ran down my throat.

I let out a happy gasp at the end and he took it from me. My eyes suddenly became worried and I looked around in a panick.

"Yasmin, Hanna, Eva, Taylor, Killian!" I was surprised at how clear my voice sounded even though there was croakiness in it. David looked up to Madena who smiled down at me.

"Don't worry my dear, all are safe." I nodded my head thankfully. I felt well rested. Madena seemed to know what I was thinking and she frowned.

"You were out for five days m'dear... a minor coma. You were badly injured".

Wait...

Did she say...

Five days?

FIVE FRICKIN DAYS!

"Wha-" I was about ask a question when I suddenly felt lips crash on to mine. My eyes widened and I looked, my eyes meeting with Asher'sas he pulled away, his hand cupped my face.

"Thank god" He let out a breath and rest his head in the crook of my neck while I pushed myself up, wincing at slight pain.

Madena's eyes watched us both before someone cleared there throat. I put my hand on Asher's cheek and he pulled back and I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "I'm okay". I confirmed, not telling him about the slight pain.

I looked to where the door was open and noticed Eva. She was looking down, her eyes glued to her feet and I bit my lip, nervous about the scene that was about to play out.

After what seemed like forever she finally looked up and locked eyes with me. They were filled with sorrow. Our eye contact didnt last long before she turned her view to Asher and then Madena.

"Can I have a moment alone with her?" Her voice sounded like it was going to break and a thin line appeared across my mouth. I didn't like this.

"No"

"Of course"

Asher and Madena spoke at the same time and Asher turned to scowl at Madena who just waved him off.

"Asher, leave... I want to talk to her" I whispered and he just turned his head toward me with narrowed eyes and I could see he was mad for agreeing with her.

He raised his hand and brushed it through his hair before closing his eyes and letting out a breath. "Three minutes" He growled without opening his eyes and with that he left the room, Madena then followed him.

She closed the door behind her and Eva seemed to flinch at the click of it shutting. "What's wrong with you?" I couldnt wait any longer to ask her the question. Her brow knitted together and I saw flames in her eyes when I said this.

"Are you serious Maisie? What's wrong with me? Nothing wrong with me because of you!" I didn't understand what she was saying for a moment until she let out a deep breath and continued, "You're the one who got all the injuries, all I got was a cut on my leg which healed quickly"

"I was horrible to you and you saved me! You wouldnt even let me help you fight, you made me run back and I couldn't move! I was so scared you wouldn't wake up, if you had died I-" She couldn't go on anymore.

Her voice had cracked and tears were streaming down her face. I pushed myself a bit more and didn't allow my jaw to drop at the sight.

"Just because you said that stuff to me doesnt mean I was going to let you get killed... I said stuff to you aswell..."

"Yes but I started it and I didn't even know you" She whimpered, rubbing he rnow red and puffy eyes.

She walked over to me and before I knew what was happening, her arms were around me in a tight hug causing me to wince slightly.

"I'm so sorry" She mumbled into my ear, "I wont-"

"Stop." I pushed her back and she looked at me, her yes filled with hurt, "Don't feel bad... I'm fine now, the past is in the past" I winced at the 'Frozen' reference, "Let's start over... Okay" I gave her a gentle smile and she just stared at me with confuse.

"Why..?" She asked, "Why are you being so nice... it's not right".

I shrugged my shoulders, "You did nothing wrong Eva...you were just defending of your pack and I get that. I'm a bitch always so I know how it is.. so let's start over".

A small smile appeared on her face as she wiped a tear away with her finger. The door opened and of course in walked an Asher, right on three minutes. "Out" Asher commanded and my jaw dropped at his rudeness.

"Asher!" I hissed but he just ignored me. Eva gave me a small smile and left the room but before she disappeared I called to her.

"By the way.. my name is Maisie Ashford, what's yours?"

She turned back to me, slightly confused until she understood about our fresh start. "My name is Eva Langan... nice to meet you Maisie" and with that she disappeared around the corner and of course the door was shut by Asher.

"You're so mean" I sighed, shaking my head and I heard him pull the chair that was the other side of the room over to my bed side. 

"I thought you hated her... and she almost got you-"

"Don't say she almost got me killed, she didn't. I was stupid and I felt I had a need to protect her, I don't know why, so just stop. We're starting over" I watched him and he just rolled his eyes at my words.

He stood beside my bedside, not sitting in the chair watching me. "You scared me" He frowned and I just laughed.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" My eyes grew wide when someone screamed my name and burst into my room.

LAUREN!

She ran into my arms and behind her was Simon and my father. Simon locked eyes with Asher and they narrowed for a moment but my father's were on me and Lauren.

"I was so worried! Oh my god, I wanted to kill your stupid mate- sorry this stupid Alpha Asher! Oh my god, thank god you're alright, he would not let us take you home, do you know the fight he put up" She babbled as a few tears trickled down her face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" I laughed and she stood back from me, her eyes watching mine intently. My father was the next person to embrace me, he hugged me tightly but not as long as Lauren.

"I knew you'd pull through, after all you're my daughter" He winked and I rolled my eyes before they turned and locked onto Asher and Simon who were face to face.

"Hey stop! No fighting allowed" I called out and they both looked toward me. Simon gave me a small smile but Asher's face remained emotionless.

"I'm sorry honey but we have to go, there's a bit going on back at home but..." He hesitated, "Asher said he'll bring you home later... the nurse wants to check on you one more time".

My jaw dropped.

"You're leaving me?!" I asked and Simon laughed at my reaction. He walked over and placed his hand on my head, ruffling my hair a bit, causing me to scowl.

"Don't worry, if he doesnt bring you home tonight, we'll kill him." The end of his sentence had no joke in it so instead of saying anything else I just nodded my head.

"What's going on back at home?" I turned to face my father now who just frowned and shook his head. Shit that wasn't a good sign'

"Dad what's going on?!"

"Another attack happened... and this time it didn't end well".