small sneak peak 2

(A/n: hello again it's me the author it's been a while huh well you probably asking do I forgot about this book, well no I'm not and also I'm working on another book called the multivers apocalypse and what is that book, well it's about a story of you the reader and alout and I mean alout of characters fighting an unknown evil that destroyed and change the multivers and other dimension. the goal is to stop the evil person it will be difficult because he recruit the others enemies and villains and revived most of them. Welp I will stop talking and start the small sneak peeks).

------------------------------------------------------------

Sneak peeks starting.

Y/n: *pants* *pants* "f-freddy d-daivd what are you guys doing here!?!".

Freddy: *pants* "we came to get you back home homie".

David: *pants* "y-yeah we came to find you and get you back to home everyone is worried sick dude".

Y/n: "o-oh ok th-"

???: "HERES SUIKA!!!"

Freddy/Y/n/David: "AHHHHHHHH!!?!".

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: "ok here's the plan Freddy you take on the wolf tanga and David you take on the second news report tanga and I will take on the the first new report tanga".

Freddy: "are you sure about that y/n?".

David: "yeah if you remember their stats Power we are out much here and we don't have that much ammo left dude".

Y/n: "ehhhh piss".

Wolf tanga: "boys don't keep us waiting especially you samurai boy~".

2 news report tanga: "yeah don't make us approach you three instead~ especially you handsome the one with the baseball bat~".

1 news report tanga: "y/n dear~ I'm so disappointed that you didn't tell me you had cute friends with you~ and I'm so sad you run away from me but don't worry~ you'll have a good punishment after we finished here~".

Freddy/Y/n/David: 'we are fuckt big time huh'.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: "oh shit I think I drop my heartbeat sensor"

Freddy: "ni*** you drop the thing that can get us back home"

Y/n: "yeah...."

Freddy/David: *face plum*

Y/n: "sorry..."

David: "where did you drop it"

Y/n: "the sunflower of Field"

David/Freddy: "are you for real!"

*Had to change it because it will be weird for lunarians to team up with some of the gensakyo girls*
------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now peace out