004‷ special treatment

➽───────────────❥

—(Y/N) WOKE UP EARLIER THAN USUAL. she was in morning shift in a restaurant in her area, how lucky. she didn't have any choice though, since she joined toman, she have to change her shifts to morning or afternoon so that she has time in the evening.

she's quite lucky today as the not-so fancy restaurant didn't have a lot of customers for today. it was only (y/n) and her manager today, and she was assigned as the cashier. (y/n)'s starting to doze of when a loud shout startled her.

following the sound of the ruckus, she found mikey and draken. mikey was complaining about how he ordered the kid's meal just to see the flag on his food but apparently, there wasn't. (y/n) went to her manager who was apologizing to the two and told him that she'd take care of it.

"is it necessary to shout?" (y/n) slammed her hands on the table, startling the two. 

"oh, hi (y/n). i didn't know you work here." mikey greeted her with a smile. 

"don't cause any trouble next time." (y/n) didn't bother to start up a conversation and left the two be. walking her way back to the counter, a bright yellow hair caught her peripheral vision. she whipped her head to her right and there she saw takemichi sitting all alone, with glasses on.

"take-" they boy didn't even let (y/n) finish and immediately covered her mouth and pulled her down the table. "let go. oh my- your hand is fucking sweaty." 

"i'm sorry (y/n)-san. but, they can't know i'm here." takemichi was sweating bullets, as he stumbled with his words.

(y/n) raised her brow and asked, "you're following them, then?" takemichi's eyes widened as if he was caught on act. 

"n- no..." (y/n) sighed at takemichi's stupidity and pulled them back on the couch, with their backs facing draken and mikey of course.

"why're you following them?" (y/n) asked.

takemichi fiddled with his thumb. he can't possibly say anything to (y/n) because she'd probably call him stupid, but (y/n)'s also a trusted friend. "ehmm... just finding out what they do on their daily lives...?" takemichi chuckled awkwardly, hoping that he convinced (y/n) enough.

"i'm not that stupid takemichi... you're weird, you know that? one night, i was wandering around and saw you with a little boy at a playground. i didn't mean to eavesdrop but... you told him that you time-leaped?" (y/n) explained. takemichi was sweating stronger than before. he didn't think that someone would figure it out this quick! yeah, there's hina and she's having her speculations but... he didn't think (y/n) would found such an obvious proof!

"i- i'm actually interested in time travel you know! and... the boy said that he believes in the occult..." takemichi wasn't ready to say it yet, it was still too early. so he tried to reason with (y/n), even if she might suspect him.

"understandable. i mean, i'm also interested in supernatural stuff too so... yeah." takemichi let out a sigh of relief. thank god (y/n) isn't a pushy person. "i'll tell my boss i'm getting out early. i'll go with you in this journey of finding out the daily doings of toman's two strongest." and with that, (y/n) left. all takemichi did was sigh and let things go with the flow.

✫彡

the two silently watched draken and mikey, making little quiet chats with each other for a while too.