Getting seggsed by ryuk

I laid on the ground for a few hours since I could not walk because of Hisoka's badonkadonk.

"hêÿ thērë łïttłë bãkå." I heard a deep, seggsy, räśpÿ voice say.

I turn around to see the hottest motha fucka I'd ever seen. He was so tall and his dêëp rãšpÿ voice turned me on 🥵🥵🥵🥵

"W-w-what I-I-is y-y-your n-name? 🥺" I asked the sexy mf as I laid on the ground paralyzed from Hisoka's massive orangatangabangin badonkadonk.

"ïm rÿúk. 👹👹💥💥💥⁉️⁉️🔥🔥🔥"
The love of my life responded. He then picked me up and chunked me into the trunk of his 2004 Subaru. I couldn't believe it. I had the honor of getting kidnapped by the man of my dreams.

We drove for about 30 days until we finally arrived. Ryuk had such a nice house 🥵🥵🥵 it looked like LEGO duplo house. It really turned me on 🥵🥵🥵⁉️🔥💥👹👹🦧🦧🦧

"Hey there kitten 👹" a seggsy voice whispered into my ear as I stepped into the house. It was tonpa. My father in law.

"Gët äwäÿ šhē ïš mīñę." I heard a strange crusty ass man say as he kissed me with his crusty musty lips.

Bipolar Justin Bieber then killed the musty crusty man (shiggy) with his American girl doll novel. so ryuk could be with me.

Rÿúk then ran up to me, hugged me, then shoved 2 lines of coke down my throat.

I was in love.

"Ÿöü łíkë thæt kíttęñ?👹👹" ryuk whispered into my ear that was now covered in more coke.

"Y-y-y-yes 🥺" I said while choking on the coke and struggling to breath.

Ryuk continued to shove coke down my throat and up my nostrils. He had a kink for it.

"OhhhHhHhhH STOP!" A voice held from outside the house.

It was Hisoka.

"Y/N IM SORRY I SHOUDN'T HAVE THROWN YOUR 4'9 HOURGLASS BODY OUT THE WINDOW." He yelled as he broke into the house, his body covered in heroin.

Ryuk stopped shoving coke down my throat and turned to Hisoka.

"Damn bro you kinda fine." Ryuk said in the voice of Bruno Mars. He then dropped my body to the cold floor and ran towards Hisoka.

They went out to the car and had seggs.

I was heartbroken. "Both of my lovers had left. Shiggy was dead. And tonpa is my father in law and idk if he likes incest, I'm sure he does. I'll go ask." I thought to myself while aggressively gagging on coke.

I ran towards to kitchen (assuming tonpa was there because he is a fat mf) and there he was. I was shocked. He was making out with shiggy's dead body.

"T-t-t-tonpa what are d-d-d-doing b-b-b-baka 🥺🥺" I yelled with my chipmunk like voice.

Tonpa stood there in shock. "Y/n it's not what it looks like. I just have a dead body fetish and couldn't help myself." He whispered into my ear with his disgusting lips.

I was even more heartbroken. Everyone had left me. I was all alone. Hisoka and Ryuk are having seggs, and tonpa is making out with a dead body, and Noah Beck hates me. What am I supposed to do?

To be continued...