Once she was far enough, she let her tears fall. It was just silent cries at first, until it started to turn into a sob. She made her way to her dorm right away not wanting to attract attention from the people in the common room.

Monica, Hannah and Susan widened their eyes at the sight of her.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Monica approached her.

Zoia just hugged her and buried her face on her shoulder.

"H-harry and Cho," she sobbed.

"Shhh, shhh it's okay," Monica stroked her hair and rubbed her back.

Monica then made her sit down on her bed. Zoia rested her back on the headboard and rested her head on Monica's shoulder, sobbing. Hannah and Susan decided to sit on her bed as well, comforting her.

And from this, she really hoped she would listen to Monica and not to get her feelings the best of her. She knows it. She knows it was too good to be true.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After what happened, she decided to store his gifts for her in a box (except the roses), including the bracelet Sirius got her. She also avoided Harry at all costs. She avoided looking at him, sitting next to him, being close to him, she avoided him like a plague.

Monica and Ginny wanted to hex Harry, however Zoia told them not to because she doesn't want Harry to think it affected Zoia that much which can make him suspicious about Zoia's true feelings to him. Monica and Ginny obviously told her they won't hex him to her, however in secret, they tied Harry's shoelace in a distance which made him fall in front of everyone. Ginny also asked for one of Fred and George's prank products and put it on Harry's shampoo which made his hair a puke green color the next day.

Zoia obviously knows those are Ginny and Monica's doing. She just shook her head at the sight and laughed in silence.

Sure Harry and Cho aren't back together yet, but she could see Cho greeting him and talking to him every now and then.

In a way, what Harry said is true, people truly did start to notice her because of him. Especially now that people are starting to realize that Zoia and Harry aren't close anymore, more guys are starting to approach her. She obviously rejected all of them as she needs time for herself.

"Is this what being famous feels like?" Zoia whispered to Monica as they were walking down the hallway. She could feel people's eyes on her.

"Guess so," Monica answered.

However, it was the hardest to avoid Harry during D.A. since he's the leader. Zoia still tried her best to avoid him and asked Hermione instead for help.

Though Hermione and Ron are Harry's best friends, they told her that they're on her side and have absolutely no idea why he would choose Cho over her.

Obviously Zoia understands why Harry chose Cho over her, because it's always been her. He doesn't have any feelings towards her, ever. She was Cho's replacement, someone Harry wished Cho was like. But at the end of the day, it was always Cho and no matter how good she was to him, she's not Cho.

Sure it was hard for her to accept this, but she has to learn to and she did, slowly but surely.

By the end of the day, she gathered all of the pictures they took together during Christmas to have a last look on them. She then grabbed the box under her bed that's filled with Harry's gifts and decided to store the pictures in there as well.

As she closed the box, she sighed heavily and put it back under her bed. She felt a heavy weight being lifted on her and maybe now, she's ready to move on.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

There it is I guess....

Harry didn't cheat on Zoia since technically they weren't together. What he did was a shitty inconsiderate move (and I'm not excusing his behaviour) but it wasn't cheating. Cho and Harry didn't kiss, they just talked and Harry wasn't lying when he said Cho would always find him and started talking to him (he didn't approach Cho first but didn't stop her as well).

I think I'm going to give you a little background about Harry and Cho's relationship. It's quite similar to the canon one to be honest. Harry saw Cho during a quidditch game and had a crush on her. However unlike canon, Harry's more confident and bold in this book, so he made a move on Cho. They were close friends in Harry's third year then in his fourth year, they started dating, before the yule ball.

(Harry wasn't a triwizard champion in this book since Voldy's dead)

Play Mitski- Washing Machine Hearts </3

Can't wait for sixth year now lolz

Anyway Ily and have a good day <3