𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲

SYMPHONI BLUE, ❦louisvile, ky

SYMPHONI BLUE,
louisvile, ky

"listen to me when I say
baby, it's always, always
always been that way" 🎶

"I don't think he loves me anymore Nooni, I think it's really over this time." I vented over the phone to my best friend of twelve years.

Symphoni was laid out in bed with a box of tissues next to her and her face covered in tears.

Due to the heated argument, she and Bryson had earlier this morning, she's been in the same position ever since, crying, venting, and ranting to her bestie about it.

"Aww don't cry Symph, you know I hate it when you cry. You know Bryson loves you, I'm sure whatever happened can be resolved."

"I don't know this time Nooni, he left this morning and hasn't been back since and it's almost.." Swiping down on her phone she read the time out loud. "Eight-thirty."

"Well have you tried calling him?"

"Yes, I've called and I've texted but he isn't picking up or responding." I sniffled.

"Oh lord Symph, so what exactly happened again?" Nooni questioned.

"We got into it about what we always get into it about. I wasn't even trying to start an argument Nooni, I'm just tired of dealing with this. I don't like how long he's gone, and I know it's his job but I need him here with me too."

"Symphoni you're gonna drive that man crazy, it's his job boo and as obsessed as he is with you if he could be with you every second he would, but you knew what he came with when y'all got together."

"I know but it's like after one tour ends another one starts it's emotionally draining." I reached over and grabbed a tissue, blowing my nose away from the phone. "But honestly it doesn't even matter, after today I'm pretty sure we're done. I've never seen him as angry as he was today."

"I don't believe that to be true. How'd this even start?"

"Well, when I woke up this morning B was still sleeping so I decided that I would get up and make him some breakfast. But as I was getting up, his phone kept going off with tons and tons of notifications, so me being me I wanted to check them, B doesn't mind anyway because he doesn't have anything to hide. But to make a long story short there were messages from Tiana, his manager."

"What'd they say?"

"They were fucking tour schedules and dates. Mind you B just got back six months ago and he never mentioned anything to me about another tour, so you could just imagine how I was looking at that nigga's phone. So what'd I do? I woke his ass up."