╰► cutie pie ꒱

Start from the beginning

Her school campus wasn't that far from their pastry shop so she was still able to ride a bike to work.

"It would've been nice if I transferred to Nekoma... A lot of students hang out here." She mumbled to herself.

Until she heard one of her co-workers yell,

"L/N-san! We're out of this dessert, can you change the menu of bestsellers outside?"

The dessert mentioned was the exact same order as the tall junior Kenma brought the other day, she remembered.

Y/N hummed in reply. "I will."

So then she walks out of the cashier, waving back to some of the customers who she was familiar of.

Outside, she crouched to the chalkboard and erased the dessert's name.

That was when her E/C eyes noticed a light grayish cat with emerald eyes.

Her lips immediately curved upwards, remembering someone.

"Lev Haiba, was it?" She laughed lightly, recalling his name.

It was funny how her first impression on him was an intimidating guy-though she was surprised to see a cheery and playful person bubbling out of his aura.

"L/N-san?"

The call of her name brought her back to reality as she turned to see the group of boys Kenma introduced the other day.

Including the half-Russian boy.

Y/N stood up and welcomed them with a warm smile. "Delightful to be able to meet you again. Welcome to Sweet Sensations, a meadow of warm delights!"

Her eyes didn't even have to wander in order to find Lev since his striking tall height was enough to catch her attention.

"Hey L/N. Why are you out?" Kenma asks curiously.

"Just changing the menu. Let's head inside." She patted her uniform.

Lev stayed alert on his way to Sweet Sensations.

Though his composure was thrown out of the window when his eyes laid on his crush's figure.

His heart raced and blood raised to his cheeks. The similar familiar feeling like yesterday.

Then the group headed inside, Y/N back at the counter.

"Lev, your captain is tired. Be a lad and fetch us our order, yeah?" Kuroo rests an arm on Lev's shoulder before handing him a list.

The junior flinched, surprised. "WH-WHAT?"

Yaku hushed him for being loud making him immediately seal his lips.

"You... go!!" Yamamoto cheered in a whisper, pushing him to the counter before they left and sat in anticipation spectating him.

The silhouette of his tall figure took Y/N a back.

She had to look up to meet his dorky face hiding the nervousness.