╰► cutie pie ꒱

┌─ · · ──── · 🍰 · ──── · · ─┐

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐄 ⋆ˊˎ-

⇀ 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩

└─ · · ──── · 🍰 · ──── · · ─┘

*   ˚ .  ˚   ⋆ . ·   +   ˚ *   ˚ ✧

KUROO, YAMAMOTO AND THE REST of Lev's teammates were supportive of his crush towards the girl working at the patry shop.

"If this doesn't work then I call cap on Kageyama's love life." Yaku says.

"Kageyama has the looks and Lev has as well. How bad could it be?" Yamamoto shrugs.

Then Kuroo claps both of his hands. "Alright listen up!"

Lev sat attentively with hands on his laps, beside Kenma.

"First things first is to look good around your crush." Their ravenette captain reads the first step, holding his cellphone.

"As our ace said, Lev already has the looks. What else can we add?" Yaku crosses his arms.

"It would be weird if he'd come in dressing finely in a suit. Especially when we just came from school." Kai purses his lips.

"Lev just needs to be his usual cheery self." Kenma added much to his team's surprise.

Then he continued, "Although he needs cologone and to dry himself from sweat so he doesn't smell." He cringes.

Kuroo and Lev's eyes twinkled at their setter's suggestion.

"Good thinking Kenma!" His half-Russian junior exclaims.

Until their coach came in, ready to kick some butts. "OI, WHY ARE YOU NOT PRACTICING?!"

. . .

Meanwhile back at Sweet Sensations, Y/N tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she worked diligently.

"Thank you for the patronage! Sweet Sensations wish to see you again." Her bright smile made her customers return the gesture.

The H/C-haired girl just got back from school.

She would've transferred to Nekoma but then it'd be the middle of their semester so her family decided not to.