XXVII. Partying Hard

Mishika's POV:

I (refer image) walked into a party with Darshan. It was so full of people. Ugh. "Sorry," Darshan whispered. I smiled at him. We walked towards Pearl. He was the host. "Hi, Pearl," we smiled. "Hi, bro. Hi, Bhabhi," he smiled, hugging Darshan. "Pearl, no!!" I groaned. He laughed and hugged me. "You still hate parties?" He asked and I nodded. "There's a library upstairs," he said. My eyes widened. "Go. I'll pick you up," Darshan whispered. I nodded and hugged both of them and ran upstairs. 

Darshan's POV:

Mishi was so cute. I talked to a few old friends and we danced around. "Hi, bro!" Suyyash cheered. "Hi," I said. "Where's Mishika Bhabhi?" He asked. "Upstairs, reading," I informed. "Why doesn't she like parties?" He asked. "She isn't comfortable with a lot of people," I replied.

After a while, I walked upstairs and looked at Mishi, reading 'Nothing Ventured'. Again. "Hi, love," I smiled, sitting next to her. She smiled. "It's only been an hour, Darshi," she said. "I know. But, neeche chal na. Please," I pouted. "Yaar," she groaned. "My friends want to meet you," I said. She sighed and nodded. We walked downstairs and I wrapped an arm around her waist.

Mishika's POV:

I waved to Darshan's friends. "You look great, Bhabhi," Suyyash smiled, hugging me. "Yaar, kyun?" I groaned, chuckling. "Because Darshan is so in love with you. He is always talking about you. It gets really annoying," he replied. I looked up at Darshan. He smiled. "Look, D. If you don't propose soon, I'm gonna blow my top," Suyyash threatened, mimicking my accent. I blushed and Darshan pulled me closer. We walked for a while until I went to go get some scotch. 

"Yeah, she's right there. In the rose gold dress," Darshan smiled. I looked at my drink. "She's cute," the other guy said. "She is," he replied. "Who is what?" I asked, walking up to him. "You are cute," Darshan smiled, kissing my forehead. I smiled. "How much?" He asked, pointing to the glass. "My 6th," I laughed. "No more scotch," he said, grabbing it from me. "Give it to me," I ordered. "No. You are not getting drunk," he said. I pouted, making the cutest babyface I could. He sighed, handing it back to me. I smiled. I waved to everyone and walked back. 

Darshan's POV:

I looked at Mishi. She was on her 15th. I bid goodbye to the boys and walked to her. "Hey, love," she slurred. "Oh, Merlin. Okay, we're leaving," I said. She smiled and we walked outside. I laid her in the back seat. "You're so annoyed," she giggled. "Yes, because I told you to control," I half-yelled. Tears filled her eyes. "Oh, no. Don't cry," I whispered. She buried her face into the pillow and whimpered. "Mishi, I'm sorry," I whispered, kissing the nape of her neck. "You scolded me," she pouted. She was way too cute when she was drunk. I went to the front of the car and pulled out a chocolate truffle. I held it up in front of her. She giggled and grabbed it, ripping the cover and putting it in her mouth. She hugged me. "Happy?" I asked. She giggled and then pointed to her lips. I kissed her lips and then laid her down. "I want you," she pouted. "No," I said. She pouted, deeply. "No lovemaking," I said. She giggled and laughed. I shook my head and kissed her forehead before she passed out. I kissed her cheek and got in the driver's seat. 

At Home...

"Oh, Merlin. Drunk?" Marvel asked. I nodded, taking Mishi to the room. I switched her clothes and put her favourite panda robe around her, laying her down. My cutie. 

The Next Morning...

"Darshi," Mishi whispered. I sat up and kissed her head. "I have a headache," she said. "Here, Marvel left it for you," I said, handing her a glass of lemonade. She gulped it down and hugged me. "I love you," she sighed. I kissed her head. "Tell Marvel that I love her," she sighed, cuddling up under the sheets. "Mishi, come on. You told me that you have filming to do," I whispered, caressing her head. "No. I said that I want to go live with you. Please. Aaj," she said. "Okay. But, wake up," I ordered. "No, cuddle with me," she pouted. I hugged her close. "You're so cute, yaar. I want to squish you," I chuckled. "Okay," she mumbled and I squished her, tightly. She laughed and kissed me. I pressed my palms to either side of her face and she giggled into the kiss. "What are guys doing?" Marvel asked. "Hi! I love you, girl!" Mishi cheered, pulling away. Marvel smiled. "You two are so cute," she smiled, grabbing a picture. I smiled at her and she left, locking the door. Mishi sat in my lap with her legs around my waist, squishing my face. I made a face, trying to melt her. "I've melted. Stop," she snapped, attaching her lips to my neck. I loved how softly she kissed my neck. "I love you, Darshi," she smiled, kissed my nose and laid down. I pulled my sweatshirt off, threw it away and laid next to her. "Why am I in my panda robe?" She asked. "Because I didn't know what you want to wear," I replied. She smiled and we pulled each other close, falling asleep.