chapter six ; know more

trickster's pov: "what's wrong, newcomer? you seem awfully quiet

trickster's pov:
"what's wrong, newcomer? you seem awfully quiet." adiris spoke huskily as i sighed quietly, keeping my gaze on the campsite that lay ahead of me. "quiet adiris, have some manners if you're this prophet," i heard rin speak in a demonic voice as she sat beside me, "for sure he's just overwhelmed about this whole new environment. ain't that right, trickster?" rin sang-sung (a/n: i don't know the past tense for 'sing-song' please don't come for me- future a/n: nobody came, don't worry) as i let out a low chuckle, staring directly at her.

"you're definitely right!" i smiled, "but you're also very, very wrong," i daunted as the spirit looked at me with eyes that showed curiosity. "and how can you say i am wrong in the first place, newcomer?" she asked, menacingly tilting her head as i chuckled, turning my head back to the survivor's campsite, not bothering to answer her question.

ever since the trial ended, i was transported here: the others said we have a camp of our own, the same goes for the survivors; that's where i have been looking over for a little while now, all thanks to that girl. she resonated something within my very soul: a foreign feeling that lingered around me for a while now, but not once did i catch a hint of what it can be.

"is it the survivors that are catching your eye, mr. hak?" adiris spoke softly as she sat down beside me as well. "yeah, you can say that! especially one of them. she's brought interest to me," i smiled widely as rin gasped from shock. "oh really now, you're gonna gatekeep from us?" she joked as i laughed along with adiris who let out a chuckle too; her voice, for me, wasn't really pleasant, but still very intriguing. she sounded so sickly, so heartbreaking, but she always replies with a tone that she can manage. "well technically, i guess i will! everybody has things they wanna keep for themselves am I right?~" i smirked playfully, breaking into laughter as rin gasped for a second time.

"well that seems rather strange of you. earlier you were talking about how you wanted to finish every single one of them... what could have changed your beautiful mind, mr. hak?" adiris inquired: before i could answer, i heard footsteps approaching from behind us. "seriously, ladies? i thought you guys didn't want to overwhelm this man," ghost face said, patting my shoulder, "now scram, both of you! i wanna talk to this guy privately." rin scoffed loudly in disbelief from danny's words. "can you not wait until WE had our fair share of fun with this handsome man? you already talked with him earlier ago!" she complained, crossing her arms upsettingly.

adiris stood up and grabbed rin's wrist. "let's just go, if they wanna talk then let them talk." she said as rin shoved her hand away. "have you forgotten the one thing i don't want you to do? don't fucking touch me! you smell of incense, i don't like it." the spirit angrily spoke in Japanese as the Egyptian queen held her incense lantern. i sighed as i stood up and stood between them, breaking their argument. "ladies, we can talk later if you want. whatever, just please don't incite a riot here. we may have something in common like murder on the mind and bloody murder but i won't hesitate to do it to you both." i said, trying to stop them from causing yet another riot.