A week away or maybe....

"Josuke let me go! my train for  okinawa leaves soon let me go..its only for a few days im leaving. If it wasnt a family trip i wouldnt go , but im going to see a distant family member and her younger daughter" Josuke clings to y/n as she held her back pack watching her parents talk to   each other begging for help.  They turn their heads looking at their daughter and her boyfriend , but they slightly, look at them in awe and smile knowingly. 

"Remember we used to be like that? We already had shigechi by  then, but he was only A few months by the time we adopted y/n."Her mother stated and her father pushes up his glasses smiling happily at that memory and he nods. "Yeah..She used to yell out cooties now look at our little girl all grown up"

"Y/n just give me a hug and a kiss and then ill let you go, i have to go meet jotaro soon anyways, We need to look up on the where abouts of that killer is."  y/n nods and feels like she's been bumped into from behind , she lookks behind he and sees a kid with a short hairvut and his hair color was red. "S-Sorry!" He continues to run off with his yellow bucket hair in tow and he turns back with a look of fear. y/n and josuke give him a weird look sighing. "Josuke you're so ugly you scared the kid." 

"I know for a fact your lying, all the girls swoon over me and i managed to get you didnt i?" He says with a cheesy smile and y/n rolls her eyes smiling seeing her train pull up to the station and she turns her head slightly with a finger on her cheek. "Give me a kiss so i can go.." Josuke grabs y/n's face by her chin and he kisses y/n on her lips after turning her head slightly and she blushes softly as she pushes josuke away after hearing her parents rushing her. she rests her hands on top of josuke's and could only smirk as they pulled away from each other. "I'll see you in a week" Y/n left with a smile on her face as she waved at as the train left the station. She sits down as she uses her moms phone to play snake. Her parents had already settled into their own world and y/n looks at them both smiling . She thinks to herself as she plays the game again after losing.

A man was watching y/n and her parents as they relaxed in their seats for the trip. He was prepared to destroy the train and everyone on the train to get the girl  so he could only have her for her hands because of the freshly painted polish was now a  slight white and black to give it a nice new look. 

A week later and it was finally time to go home....

Y/n and her parents went home and y/n had called josuke over right away so they could spend time together and so she could show him all the photos she took on her mothers phone for proof of all the fun things she did while away. 

30 minutes into her being home y/n heard a shout along with her mothers scream, glass had broken and she quickly jumps out of bed to check out why her parents were yelling. "No! please!" She heard her mother shout before the sound of her screams were cut off by a grunt.

Y/n quickly grabs the bat that used to belong to shigechi and she takes off her home slippers and she tiptoes out of the room and quietly walks down the stairs to the area where she heard the noise. y/n steps in a dark red liquid and she hears a quiet gasp for air and she turns the corner into the kitchen and sees her mother  laying on the floor before she whispers out. "y/n..run." 

After those words left her lips  her body suddenly went away going up in ashes and  A man steps out  into the puddle of blood and smirks at y/n. "Finally i've found my beauty, my name is kira and this will be your end"

Y/n had tears in her eyes as she didnt see her father knowing as well his body was long gone, just like her mothers. She's had them for fourteen years and they were supposed to be here forever to meet her children and her future husband, but just like her brother they were taken away too soon and she knew that the man before her had also killed shigechi. 

"Y-You killed them all..monster." Y/n dropped the bat putting down her head and she didnt make another sound as a pink aura circled around her once again like in the past but it turned darker becoming red she began to laugh uncontrollably as kira took a step forward ready to grab the girls hands but she was already steps ahead of him and she grabs him by the face and slams him into the ground before he could even activate his stand and he coughs up blood.

"You fucking killer..whats your shitty desire? Ill make sure its the last thing you say on this earth." 

SORRY THE CHAPTER ENDS HERE.....THIS FILLER IS SEMI IMPORTANT AS TOO MANY EPISODES I DONT WANNA REWATCH IK LAZY ME..ALSO...Y/N NEEDED THAT YOU KNOW...SPICE..ETC BUT FORGIVE ME...