christmas special

Y/n sat on the vouch in the living room drowning out all of the noise of the party and all the inhabitants in the house at the moment. She couldn't understand why she. Let Koichi and Yukako built her into coming, but it happened.

"Y/n!" Yukako says and she stumbles over to the girl grabbing her arm gently. "Come on, we have something to show you! It's worth it" yukako tanks y/n into the kitchen and the girl looks around with a semi bored expression as she raises an eyebrow seeing josuke standing right beside Okuyasu.

Yukako pushes y/n harshly and the girl Lana right into josuke's arms with a bewildered but angry expression. "I could've fallen and broken my-"

Y/n stopped talking seeing the mistletoe right above her head, thanks to Okuyasu holding it with a cheesy grin, smiling he makes a kissy face. "Go on...you know tradition. The rules state-"

Y/n rolled her eyes and didnt hesitate to plant her lips onto josuke's after pulling him down to her height. They stayed like that for a few moment's and everyone else shuffled out of the kitchen not knowing what to say.

"Now..next time you wanna get a girl..just get her, don't have friends do it and definitely don't have mistletoe there. But.. Come dance with me josuke, i'll be waiting" y/n says as she walls away with her hips swaying naturally.

Josuke gulped before putting his haha on his hair to make sure it was still in place, and when he grabbed a comb out of his pocket combing a few hairs back while checking his breath. Once he seemed himself good to go he went out to dance the night away or at lest for another 30 mins since the party would be over.

Y/n smiled at josuke as a slow song came on and she lays her head on his shoulder humming along to it.

"Put your lips next to mine dear.."

"Hold me in your arms, baby.."

"Words i want to hear...tell me.."

"Tell me that you love me too"

Josuke made y/n look up at him one more time and he smirks looking at y/n with those adorable pools of blue.

"My desire, is to have you..and no one else...the price ill pay? Anything it i can have you. So this is my proclamation, you're my girlfriend, good that?"